• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Just now, Lhalo said:

Nobody cared that we weren’t wearing masks at Houston’s today @Adam. Nothing pairs better with a Chimay like a Houston’s French dip. 

They will probably build a museum for you one day of the great fight you fought against the 2020 battle of the masks. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

“The museum of huge cocks”

Do you put a little sticker on your helmet every time you enter a restaurant to throw down money on frozen garlic fries? Not all heroes wear capes. Some just eat lunch at TGIFridays. 

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Do you put a little sticker on your helmet every time you enter a restaurant to throw down money on frozen garlic fries? Not all heroes wear capes. Some just eat lunch at TGIFridays. 

No I just draw a picture on a napkin and leave it for the waitress. 

image.gif

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

You already mentioned that I had masks inter trunk of my car last week. Maybe you were shitfaced and don’t remember (not that there’s anything wrong with that). I told you that if a private business asks me to wear one I do because it’s their business, their rules. 

Sit, Larry, sit.

Good dog.

7 hours ago, cals said:

If you pay attention to his travels then you are the retard.  If he didn’t open his eyes while he was there then he’s a retard.  If he’s just saying false, stupid shit to rile up a retard base then you’re all retards.

Retard validation.

You really don't know what you are talking about.

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

What are we here in CA, masks until June 15th?

I'm sure there is a great scientific study and data for that date selection. We've done everything else on point so far.

There is. 

Romelle "RoRo" Chapman's (Another Bad Creation) birthday. 

17 minutes ago, cals said:

They're wearing fucking masks in Florida as much as any other place.  How many fucking times do I have to say it?

That's because the people there are making educated choices based on what they believe is in their own best interests. This is opposed to our lord and savior known as the government and its desire to control how people should live. Maybe allowing people to have the freedom to decide these things for themselves isn't the worst idea.? 

Despite extensive bio equipment and procedures our top scientist failed to contain this virus multiple times. It was so contagious we moved the study to China and used their superior bio decontamination procedures. It's a damn shame looking back. All we needed were a few N95 masks or thongs and none of this happens.