• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Target follows Walmart, Costco and Trader Joe's in ditching face masks for fully-vaccinated customers - except where local rules order their use

Target announced on Monday that fully-vaccinated customers need no longer wear a face mask in their stores, unless the local government rules otherwise.

It means that in states such as California and New Jersey, were mask mandates are still in place, you must still wear a mask inside the store. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9588629/Target-follows-Walmart-Costco-Trader-Joe-ditching-face-masks-fully-vaccinated-customers.html

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

47 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Think a lot of it depends on who wants to enforce it within their business.  Yes Texas is fully opened up but businesses still may require it.  They made me put on a mask that morning you left the hotel, I just got the wrong security guy I walked by. Tom Thumb here still requires all masked.  I guess shop somewhere else it kills you. 7/11 still has signs on door "must wear face covering," half are and half are not, they have said nothing to the not people, guess it is up to them. Kids were younger after at the pool we ran in and got Slurpee's and they did not wear their shoes.  Manager made them get shoes on.  I did not say no and yell FREEDOM!!!!

If unsure who requires a mask even when a state declares it is fully open, call ahead and ask, save yourself some time. 

Did you say masks?

TheChamp0810-1567806059.jpg

49 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Think a lot of it depends on who wants to enforce it within their business.  Yes Texas is fully opened up but businesses still may require it.  They made me put on a mask that morning you left the hotel, I just got the wrong security guy I walked by. Tom Thumb here still requires all masked.  I guess shop somewhere else it kills you. 7/11 still has signs on door "must wear face covering," half are and half are not, they have said nothing to the not people, guess it is up to them. Kids were younger after at the pool we ran in and got Slurpee's and they did not wear their shoes.  Manager made them get shoes on.  I did not say no and yell FREEDOM!!!!

If unsure who requires a mask even when a state declares it is fully open, call ahead and ask, save yourself some time. 

Went to a British Pub in Brea and it was 50/50 of wait staff wearing or not wearing masks. This was an independent and not corporate owned chain.

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Went to a British Pub in Brea and it was 50/50 of wait staff wearing or not wearing masks. This was an independent and not corporate owned chain.

Most of the independent restaurants I go to don't mind if you're maskless.

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

hmm, been couple local places just last week, last one was an Irish Pub also. You did have to have a mask to get seated couple weeks ago and now just come on in.  No employees were without masks though.  I think it just takes time for the individual business to decide.  I agree lift the mandate and let places decide for themselves. It is too fucked up right now though, fully vaxed just come on in to certain places, others mask up. How do you know, it's a joke thinking that can be regulated.   I am not showing anyone at Lowe's a vax card and are all their employees, you have to tell them where to find stuff vaxed, but if I have to bring it and can fly to Seattle to get cocktails on a long flight, I don't mind.  

30 minutes ago, cals said:

I don’t think you understood the point.  Despite the news clips of spring breakers getting all freaky and shit, masks are required everywhere indoors, most restaurants are still 85% outdoors and large events were still capacity restricted.  Hell that Angels/Jays game I went to was 15% capacity (by law).  Angels games had a higher capacity percentage at that point.

2 hours ago, cals said:

I don’t think you understood the point.  Despite the news clips of spring breakers getting all freaky and shit, masks are required everywhere indoors, most restaurants are still 85% outdoors and large events were still capacity restricted.  Hell that Angels/Jays game I went to was 15% capacity (by law).  Angels games had a higher capacity percentage at that point.

I'm still ok with local municipalities and businesses doing that if they feel that is what is best for them. Blanket mandates are not cool IMO

Albertson's in Quail Hill still has mask requirement. Saw some hot blonde bitch there not wearing one though. We made solid eye contact in the soft drink section. She prolly just wanted my cock but it is possible she was judging me for complying with the property owners.

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

Albertson's in Quail Hill still has mask requirement. Saw some hot blonde bitch there not wearing one though. We made solid eye contact in the soft drink section. She prolly just wanted my cock but it is possible she was judging me for complying with the property owners.

Maybe compliancy turns her on. She probably would have fucked you in the cold cut section. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

this her?

Biden To Nominate Transgender Doctor Rachel Levine As Assistant Health  Secretary : Biden Transition Updates : NPR

LOL. Eat shit Austin.

Gov. Abbott issues executive order prohibiting government entities from mandating masks

The Executive Order came hours after Austin city leaders had announced its updated masking rules, which left the mask mandate in effect through June 15.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/texas-masks-gov-abbott-executive-order/269-ae5b8fa7-47aa-404f-9c2a-d442b805d5a5