• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Just now, Adam said:

Government is the worst. Government regulating government is hilarious. As much as I hate masks, I do believe the smaller unit of government should have more power over its jurisdiction than the larger unit. 

Not when it's impeding freedoms.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

26 minutes ago, Adam said:

Government is the worst. Government regulating government is hilarious. As much as I hate masks, I do believe the smaller unit of government should have more power over its jurisdiction than the larger unit. 

Yes, let local municipalities dictate that stuff 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Albertson's in Quail Hill still has mask requirement. Saw some hot blonde bitch there not wearing one though. We made solid eye contact in the soft drink section. She prolly just wanted my cock but it is possible she was judging me for complying with the property owners.

How dare you respect the freedoms of the business!

46 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

LOL. Eat shit Austin.

Gov. Abbott issues executive order prohibiting government entities from mandating masks

The Executive Order came hours after Austin city leaders had announced its updated masking rules, which left the mask mandate in effect through June 15.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/texas-masks-gov-abbott-executive-order/269-ae5b8fa7-47aa-404f-9c2a-d442b805d5a5

That's totally fair at this point.

53 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Not when it's impeding freedoms.

Oh I agree government should be abolished but if it is going to exist in whatever bullshit democratic capicty it does the city should be able to govern itself

Wearing a mask is hard and I understand why people get upset about it. I remember the first time I walked into a Target and they asked me to put a mask on. I finally got the full understanding of what the Jews must have felt like when they entered Auschwitz.  

9 minutes ago, cals said:

Another comment from a retard who probably has not been in Florida and Texas lately.

That said this is great.  I’ll be in Vegas in about a month.  When I was in Reno in November and masks were required it sucked.  I hope they check for proof of vaccination though so no douchbags get in. 

Are you saying Dana White has not been in Florida and Texas lately? I believe you may be the retard. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Wearing a mask is hard and I understand why people get upset about it. I remember the first time I walked into a Target and they asked me to put a mask on. I finally got the full understanding of what the Jews must have felt like when they entered Auschwitz.  

Are you scared of people who don’t wear masks? You come across that way. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Are you scared of people who don’t wear masks? You come across that way. 

Any examples you can share with me that where I've expressed that I'm scared of mask less people? 

1 minute ago, cals said:

Dude, I know I promised I wouldn’t say anything but Anthony Fauci would have creamed at the amount of masks you had in your car.

You already mentioned that I had masks inter trunk of my car last week. Maybe you were shitfaced and don’t remember (not that there’s anything wrong with that). I told you that if a private business asks me to wear one I do because it’s their business, their rules. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Just your general demeanor. 

Lol. You have been the one bitching and moaning about masks for the last year. Point out one post I've made when I complained about when places have lifted mask mandates. You posted just a few hours ago about your freedom being infringed on because you had to walk 10 feet from the front door of a restaurant to your table to order a $9 bottle of stale Stone IPA while wearing a mask. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Lol. You have been the one bitching and moaning about masks for the last year. Point out one post I've made when I complained about when places have lifted mask mandates. You posted just a few hours ago about your freedom being infringed on because you had to walk 10 feet from the front door of a restaurant to your table to order a $9 bottle of stale Stone IPA while wearing a mask. 

Nobody cared that we weren’t wearing masks at Houston’s today @Adam. Nothing pairs better with a Chimay like a Houston’s French dip.