• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Despite extensive bio equipment and procedures our top scientist failed to contain this virus multiple times. It was so contagious we moved the study to China and used their superior bio decontamination procedures. It's a damn shame looking back. All we needed were a few N95 masks or thongs and none of this happens. 

While most people were hoarding toilet paper and masks I was one of the smart ones who stocked up on thongs. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

15 hours ago, cals said:

They're wearing fucking masks in Florida as much as any other place.  How many fucking times do I have to say it?

I don't think the guy is talking only about masks though.

Everybody has an agenda. Take good ole Tucker for instance.  Vaccines don't work, this, that, blah blah.  I guarantee that fuck had both doses before any of us could even sign up for one.  On the other side, is the vaccine I got really 97% effective.  Guess I will find out. I'll take their word before Tucker though. 

Anyone lose weight since they got vaxxed.  I was lifting all during Covid but was gaining weight with muscle.  Since my last shot still just doing free weights and down 15 lbs.  It isn't from cutting back on beer and rarely are the words "Lite" on my beers.  Wonder if that is science. 

28 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Everybody has an agenda. Take good ole Tucker for instance.  Vaccines don't work, this, that, blah blah.  I guarantee that fuck had both doses before any of us could even sign up for one.  On the other side, is the vaccine I got really 97% effective.  Guess I will find out. I'll take their word before Tucker though. 

Anyone lose weight since they got vaxxed.  I was lifting all during Covid but was gaining weight with muscle.  Since my last shot still just doing free weights and down 15 lbs.  It isn't from cutting back on beer and rarely are the words "Lite" on my beers.  Wonder if that is science. 

I don't think I've gained any weight. Does that count? 

1 hour ago, Toby Flenderson said:

People only like science and data when it supports their agenda. Nobody is truly pro science 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I don't think anybody is against science. The vaccines are a product of science.

People are questioning "science" which is basically government/media.

These are good points.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I know. Why is Newsom ignoring the CDC and still trying to enforce a mask mandate? Is he anti-science?

This is not.

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

The left is obsessed with Tucker Carlson. I'm beginning to think that more libs than cons watch Fox News.

16 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The left is obsessed with Tucker Carlson. I'm beginning to think that more libs than cons watch Fox News.

I don't think anyone from the left have posted his videos here. I know the person that gave you the "it's true" reaction has plenty of times though. 

27 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't think anyone from the left have posted his videos here. I know the person that gave you the "it's true" reaction has plenty of times though. 

It's true and for the most part, I agree with Tucker. Not on everything but there is a lot of stuff. He's the only show I will watch on Fox News. I usually just watch clips on YouTube because I can't sit through an hour of TV anymore. Even movies take me a couple of days to watch. I probably have adult onset ADHD. 

4 minutes ago, Toby Flenderson said:

It's true and for the most part, I agree with Tucker. Not on everything but there is a lot of stuff. He's the only show I will watch on Fox News. I usually just watch clips on YouTube because I can't sit through an hour of TV anymore. Even movies take me a couple of days to watch. I probably have adult onset ADHD. 

You probably got it from watching too much Tucker Carlson. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Well I am not a leftie contrary to your opinion Halo, L, Esq. I just hate grifters, doesn't mean I always vote left everyone else. Far as Tucker, you seem upset.  That's all I need to know about your comment.  I am going to pound Tucker into your ass so hard from now on your face will look like this...

download (51).jpg

9 minutes ago, Toby Flenderson said:

I had a coworker tell me today that a quarter will stick to your arm if you've had the Pfizer vaccine because it magnetizes the area you got the injection. She asked me to try it and I told this kind of bullshit is part of the reason I deleted my social media accounts. 

Great, now I am staring at a quarter saying don't try it.  I think the suspense will overcome me.  

23 minutes ago, Toby Flenderson said:

I had a coworker tell me today that a quarter will stick to your arm if you've had the Pfizer vaccine because it magnetizes the area you got the injection. She asked me to try it and I told this kind of bullshit is part of the reason I deleted my social media accounts. 

What would happen if you did it in front of her, and, by some miracle, it did not stick to you

3 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

What would happen if you did it in front of her, and, by some miracle, it did not stick to you

I'm not even going to entertain that BS. Then again maybe I can stick some glue on it and then show her