• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I have to believe you understand the best thing to do for your own health, your family’s health and the health and safety of your community is to get vaccinated.  

I'm not 100% sure about that because nobody, and I mean nobody knows the long term side effects of these vaccinations. You're literally part of the trial when you take it. I'm a health 41 year old man, my wife is healthy and my kids are healthy. The odds of this virus causing me serious health issues is so minimal that I don't believe taking the injection is necessary. 

I don't have self esteem issues lol. If anything I'm over self confident.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Are people still worried about Covid? If so why?

Dumb asses like you, that's all. 

I only kid Lars, you set it up perfectly.  Don't go all snowflake, woke, cancel culture on me like the GQP is becoming. 

Edited by Crampknees

1 hour ago, cals said:

It didn’t run its course.  Vaccines stopped it.  Only 10% of the population were infected.

Vaccines didn't stop it.  It naturally ran it's course.  

Just like it's running it's course in India.  No vaccine, still going away.

Don't worry though, it'll come back and take a run at the 50%.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I have to believe you understand the best thing to do for your own health, your family’s health and the health and safety of your community is to get vaccinated.

I guess that means you've been vaccinated @cals ?

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Vaccines didn't stop it.  It naturally ran it's course.  

Just like it's running it's course in India.  No vaccine, still going away.

Don't worry though, it'll come back and take a run at the 50%.

"Its course" involves spreading and overwhelming health care systems so quickly that people see shit happening and start completely staying the f away from each other even if not mandated to do so. Thus, down goes the spread.

If enough people are vaccinated, it doesn't get the chance to ramp back up.

This is pretty simple.

21 minutes ago, lolok said:

"Its course" involves spreading and overwhelming health care systems so quickly that people see shit happening and start completely staying the f away from each other even if not mandated to do so. Thus, down goes the spread.

If enough people are vaccinated, it doesn't get the chance to ramp back up.

This is pretty simple.

Tell that to Florida and Texas.

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I'm not 100% sure about that because nobody, and I mean nobody knows the long term side effects of these vaccinations. You're literally part of the trial when you take it. I'm a health 41 year old man, my wife is healthy and my kids are healthy. The odds of this virus causing me serious health issues is so minimal that I don't believe taking the injection is necessary.

...now watch me drink 4 IPAs.

Seeing the Washington Post report on this is funny.

I think this should at the very least give some people a chance to reflect on just how much group think contributes to their opinions.