• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I'm not 100% sure about that because nobody, and I mean nobody knows the long term side effects of these vaccinations. You're literally part of the trial when you take it. I'm a health 41 year old man, my wife is healthy and my kids are healthy. The odds of this virus causing me serious health issues is so minimal that I don't believe taking the injection is necessary. 

I don't have self esteem issues lol. If anything I'm over self confident.

If you lick a quarter it will stick to your arm, that much I know cause I tried it. 

I got the shots so who knows, I do respect people thinking who knows what it does. Now they didn't just cook it up in a lab in 6 months but have been testing shit for a long time for when this happens.  Still not fool proof. What cracks me up is the QTrumpers thinking they injected a tracking device into you. Fuck, they have been tracking our every move on our phones and to get a discount on insurance just download an app so we can follow you around. I would rather they inserted a tracking device in my arm than pay my fucking insurance company to follow me under the false guise I really ever get a discount. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

I got the shots so who knows, I do respect people thinking who knows what it does. Now they didn't just cook it up in a lab in 6 months but have been testing shit for a long time for when this happens.  Still not fool proof. What cracks me up is the QTrumpers thinking they injected a tracking device into you. Fuck, they have been tracking our every move on our phones and to get a discount on insurance just download an app so we can follow you around. I would rather they inserted a tracking device in my arm than pay my fucking insurance company to follow me under the false guise I really ever get a discount. 

Not tracking devices, nano bots. Dummy 

If everyone has followed the same covid rules, why did all the libs spend 6 months begging for a national mandate? A federal mask mandate was one of Biden's first orders of business. Granted the mask order wasn't first but it was just behind appointing a tranny HHS and allowing men to play women's sports. I am sure liberal cities everywhere did follow implement the Fauci Doctrine. These cities aren't a true reflection of the procedures followed in red America. 

Now concerns about heart inflammation with vaccines. Fucking idiots.

I was of the ilk that although I am healthy and don't need to inject some shit in me that has a small sample size of data, I should probably get one for the sake of others even though the virus won't stick to me or hold if it does. But then you see these side effects coming out and I'm not interested, even after the initial waves of data come in. I'll take my 98% or whatever it is now of being ok and call it a day. I just got back another lab result today of negative.

On a side note, ever try to play poker at Hawaiian Gardens or Commerce with masks on those dumb dividers? Fuck are these masks rough for long periods of time. I think my poker sash at Commerce was about 6-7 hours and was brutal. Godspeed to those of you that have to wear these things all the time. Breathing is rough and I can see the data coming out showing long term health issues for long term use of these.

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I'm conflicted by this.  I realize some of the 12M non-vaccinated include kids under 16 who become eligible last and some of them may not get it because their parents won't allow it.  Keeping things open and staying open is the goal so it's a small amount in the grand scheme of the CA budget but we shouldn't be bribing grown adults to prevent a herd thinning.