• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Did you say hi to Cecil for me while you were there? 

You just proved my point.  He is the sanest I could find in the neighborhood to drag along to play golf and you witnessed that BAT shit crazy fuck.  Ergo, see Larry's post.  

" Imagine having such a dogshit life that your world revolves blaming a guy like Trump for your problems including a lab born pandemic from the commies. So pathetic."  and I am thinking, imagine having such a dogshit life that you allowed your world to revolve around a cult grifter like Trump that you are now fucking BAT BITTEN crazy. So pathetic. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

63 party goers at my house Saturday. I apologize in advance for causing another lockdown

About a year late on that joke. There were 130k at the Indy 500 this weekend. 

20 hours ago, Blarg said:

Do you blame them now since they knew the facts but refused to use them? Campaigned against the president in an election year to discredit for political reasons instead of publishing the truth. This does not upset you at all? 

It doesn't upset him because OrangeManBad.

Trump is the Bogeyman, the focus of evil in the world. Just because.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Speaking of golf. I played 9 Sunday morning with my brother and par'ed 5 of the 9 holes and still ended up 6 over. One bad hole blew up a decent round. I bought an Epic 7 wood and it's now my favorite club in the bag. 

Have the epics come down in price?  I filled my bag with Callaway XR woods/hybrids, and they are so easy to hit.  This was just when the Epics started coming out, and they seemed like beasts.  

38 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Have the epics come down in price?  I filled my bag with Callaway XR woods/hybrids, and they are so easy to hit.  This was just when the Epics started coming out, and they seemed like beasts.  

No, I paid full fare but it is a 7 wood and not a driver so it wasn't too painful. I have a Mavrik 4 wood that I like a lot as well and was going to get the Mavrik driver to replace my M6 but they discontinued that line. I still may if I can find a good conditioned used one.  

In March I bought same length irons from gigigolf - a no name manufacturer with tons of good reviews. I've been so busy I've not been able to even hit them at the range.

I picked up an old Callaway XR 7 Wood last summer. Great club. It's too tough for me to muscle a 4iron 225 on long par 3s anymore. Needed something I could swing easier.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Speaking of golf. I played 9 Sunday morning with my brother and par'ed 5 of the 9 holes and still ended up 6 over. One bad hole blew up a decent round. I bought an Epic 7 wood and it's now my favorite club in the bag. 

Once you hit my driver you were going to get an Epic. No more excuses now.  I will admit this fuck Blarg using my clubs came in the last three holes bogey, birdie, par and I went double, triple, bogey, and still had to hear him whine he didn't have his clubs. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

No, I paid full fare but it is a 7 wood and not a driver so it wasn't too painful. I have a Mavrik 4 wood that I like a lot as well and was going to get the Mavrik driver to replace my M6 but they discontinued that line. I still may if I can find a good conditioned used one.  

ebay, brother, ebay.

5 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Once you hit my driver you were going to get an Epic. No more excuses now.  I will admit this fuck Blarg using my clubs came in the last three holes bogey, birdie, par and I went double, triple, bogey, and still had to hear him whine he didn't have his clubs. 

Your nickname is now Crookedstick because you gave me a driver torqued to slice. 

Welcome to come to California for a rematch on a course where I don't have to make 60 foot putts that change direction four times on the way to the bottom of the cup because the greens keeper bikini waxed them for a PGA tourney. 

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I don't think I've ever seen someone carry a 7 wood in there bag. Do you not like your irons Blarg?

It replaces a 4 iron which I don't carry. I love my Ping 710's but the set ended at a 5 iron and although you can get the rest of the series I find fairway woods so much easier to make good contact. Not a fan of hybrids. 

31 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It replaces a 4 iron which I don't carry. I love my Ping 710's but the set ended at a 5 iron and although you can get the rest of the series I find fairway woods so much easier to make good contact. Not a fan of hybrids. 

I wasn't a fan of hybrids for the longest time also.  But hit the Callaway XR's, and they were so easy to hit.  Changed my view on them.  But it might just be old age.  Went from a 1-9 iron setup, 2 woods, to a 3 wood, hybrid, 4-9 with a 3 wedge system.