• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

25 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Can't blame them. Trump lies pretty much every time he opens his mouth. 

And yet you believe the media that lies to you. In this case Trump was right because he had counsel that had the facts that the media did not. The entire history of the Wuhan lab and their US connections in gain of function research.  

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And yet you believe the media that lies to you. In this case Trump was right because he had counsel that had the facts that the media did not. The entire history of the Wuhan lab and their US connections in gain of function research.  

How to take seven words and form them together for the most inaccurate statement in history for $2,000 Alex. 

38 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Not exactly. Pretty much all media is biased but they don't straight up lie like Trump does. If they do get something wrong they correct it. 

Correcting something 6-10 months later is not acceptable 

How about doing your homework and research first

Once social media gets ahold of it there's no putting it back

Just now, Redondo said:

Or in Trumps case never correcting it at all and continue to spread a lie. 

14 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Look over there

He's not even president any more

Let it go and deal with today

I was still referencing your article. Trump made a lot of dubious claims and outright lies when it came to COVID that he has never corrected. He was not a credible source of information so I don't blame the media for not taking his claims about the origin seriously. 

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

You'd be the perfect fit for the MSM when it comes to doing homework. Especially when we asked for a source and you never responded and some also provided links to the contrary of what this social media post stated.

image.thumb.png.1f2e85d1de1bb984ac994d4bcef8e313.png

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

How to put your head in the sand because of prejudices for $1,000, Alex.

I bet twice as much so there

Also there is never my head in the sand when it comes to Trump.  My golf ball will end up there but, Trump, nope, yes very prejudiced against a grifter.  Could say I am racist when it comes to that family. 

Edited by Crampknees

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Trust me, you do zero research.  Every F key on your keyboard is just links to the FOX News feed. 

8 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I was still referencing your article. Trump made a lot of dubious claims and outright lies when it came to COVID that he has never corrected. He was not a credible source of information so I don't blame the media for not taking his claims about the origin seriously. 

Yet they took Fauci's

The “Orange Man bad” crew was so blinded by their hatred for Trump that they couldn’t see the truth in font of their faces. Some truly dumb mother fuckers on this board. Imagine having such a dogshit life that your world revolves blaming a guy like Trump for your problems including a lab born pandemic from the commies. So pathetic. 

Anyway, today's golf tournament lightning cancellation right now so what better time than to fuck with you dip shits. Who gives a fuck if it came out of a lab or from a bat market.  I always expected it came off someone in the lab who went out and had a bat taco, who gives a bats ass. My wife said someone at the end of the block is having a Memorial Day party and I said they are going to be Q's. She dragged me down there and sure enough they were just at the Patriot Conference in Dallas sponsored by, wait for it....These fucks started talking about if your are vaccinated you will pass away, killed by Biden and they will live on and the Orange Calf will return and they will have a new world. I can't make this shit up.  These fucks have way more fire power than I do and now know where I live. Point is, I am not the crazy one here, you dumb fucks who bought the cult leader scenario are.  Most you here who claim to be Libertarion's, etc, just not to associate yourselves with the cult are fucking Q's.  I have been in the hive, you fucks are dangerous BAT shit crazy.   

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The “Orange Man bad” crew was so blinded by their hatred for Trump that they couldn’t see the truth in font of their faces. Some truly dumb mother fuckers on this board. Imagine having such a dogshit life that your world revolves blaming a guy like Trump for your problems including a lab born pandemic from the commies. So pathetic. 

Perfect segue to my post thanks Q 

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Anyway, today's golf tournament lightning cancellation right now so what better time than to fuck with you dip shits. Who gives a fuck if it came out of a lab or from a bat market.  I always expected it came off someone in the lab who went out and had a bat taco, who gives a bats ass. My wife said someone at the end of the block is having a Memorial Day party and I said they are going to be Q's. She dragged me down there and sure enough they were just at the Patriot Conference in Dallas sponsored by, wait for it....These fucks started talking about if your are vaccinated you will pass away, killed by Biden and they will live on and the Orange Calf will return and they will have a new world. I can't make this shit up.  These fucks have way more fire power than I do and now know where I live. Point is, I am not the crazy one here, you dumb fucks who bought the cult leader scenario are.  Most you here who claim to be Libertarion's, etc, just not to associate yourselves with the cult are fucking Q's.  I have been in the hive, you fucks are dangerous BAT shit crazy.   

Did you say hi to Cecil for me while you were there?