• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

14 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Still waiting for this pandemic to kill me and my family. It’s been a year and a half now…

I get it but outside is a wrought iron fence to an easement and a ranch.  I have to go on the other side and trim when it gets overgrown and it is loaded with Copperheads.  They have not killed me or my family yet but I do take precautions and don't go back there in flip flops but snake boots, etc.  Sorry you we're inconvenienced but still alive. 

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I get it but outside is a wrought iron fence to an easement and a ranch.  I have to go on the other side and trim when it gets overgrown and it is loaded with Copperheads.  They have not killed me or my family yet but I do take precautions and don't go back there in flip flops but snake boots, etc.  Sorry you we're inconvenienced but still alive. 

That explains why you weren't wearing golf shoes or went looking for errant tee shots.

20210425_100653.jpg

California county cuts COVID-19 death toll by 25% after finding some deaths 'clearly not' caused by virus

A California county cut its COVID-19 death toll by around 25% after determining that some deaths were not a "direct result" of the virus.

Alameda County revised the total number of deaths caused by the coronavirus to 1,223, down from 1,634.

County officials decided to revise the numbers to align with the California Department of Public Health's guidance on how to classify deaths. The county previously included deaths of anyone infected with the virus, regardless of whether COVID-19 was a direct or contributing cause of death

Neetu Balram, a spokesperson for Alameda County Public Health, said that some of the deaths "were clearly not caused by COVID," the Los Angeles Times reported

Brings up the this question again

How many died from Covid, or with Covid?

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

California county cuts COVID-19 death toll by 25% after finding some deaths 'clearly not' caused by virus

A California county cut its COVID-19 death toll by around 25% after determining that some deaths were not a "direct result" of the virus.

Alameda County revised the total number of deaths caused by the coronavirus to 1,223, down from 1,634.

County officials decided to revise the numbers to align with the California Department of Public Health's guidance on how to classify deaths. The county previously included deaths of anyone infected with the virus, regardless of whether COVID-19 was a direct or contributing cause of death

Neetu Balram, a spokesperson for Alameda County Public Health, said that some of the deaths "were clearly not caused by COVID," the Los Angeles Times reported

Brings up the this question again

How many died from Covid, or with Covid?

All.  Don't question it.  Need the numbers to shut it all down.

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

The county previously included deaths of anyone infected with the virus, regardless of whether COVID-19 was a direct or contributing cause of death

this has been brought up a few times on this board in the last year, and some were quick to say it wasn't so, that it wasn't happening, including a story i told here about a guy who died from a gunshot to the head but the cause was listed as covid.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

this has been brought up a few times on this board in the last year, and some were quick to say it wasn't so, that it wasn't happening, including a story i told here about a guy who died from a gunshot to the head but the cause was listed as covid.

You mean people like @lolok? Ya I remember that too.

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

Covid is over. 

And everyone knows it.

Declining Vaccination Rates Threaten Biden's July 4 Goal

The United States is averaging fewer than 1 million shots per day, a decline of more than two-thirds from a peak of 3.4 million in April, the Washington Post reported, despite the fact that anyone age 12 and older can now get one of the three approved vaccines in the United States.

https://consumer.healthday.com/6-7-dropping-vaccination-rates-threaten-bidens-july-4-goal-of-shots-in-70-of-american-arms-2653260468.html

COVID is over at this point unless it proves otherwise.

Anybody who wants the shot can get it. The number of people that have received the shot and have been sick should be significant enough to curb any massive spikes and if it's not, people have had their chance to get vaccinated. The most vulnerable have been largely vaccinated I'd bet, and that's what's truly important in terms of preventing a large number of additional fatalities.

19 minutes ago, lolok said:

COVID is over at this point unless it proves otherwise.

Anybody who wants the shot can get it. The number of people that have received the shot and have been sick should be significant enough to curb any massive spikes and if it's not, people have had their chance to get vaccinated. The most vulnerable have been largely vaccinated I'd bet, and that's what's truly important in terms of preventing a large number of additional fatalities.

My middle son was dragging his heels on vaccination and was sliding down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole listening to his roommate. His brothers slapped some sense into him and he finally got the first in the series of two.

I get the feeling that since the imminent threat has diminished the vaccination participation will continue to slide. People are stubborn, lazy, and don't respond to just doing the right thing rather than doing nothing.