• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, cals said:

My kids school doesn't make you wear a mask outside now.  I wasn't sure and was supposed to drop off my kid and asked my wife and she basically responded with button number 1.  I didn't wear a mask when I dropped the kid off. 

My kid's school has been mask free for a couple weeks now. My office is mask free as well with the salesforce back. If people want to wear a mask they can but so far nobody has and everyone seems relieved they don't have to wear one.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 minutes ago, cals said:

CDC now says no masks needed anywhere, including inside, except public transport, medical facilities and airports.  No more need to socially distance.

This is, of course, if you are not a dumb fuck and are vaccinated.  If you aren't vaccinated they said you can party like like 2020.

Heading over to your place for a sword fight. Larry can watch through the window from outside. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Hey look! I'm the guy who's not vaccinated who's going to that shit anyway.

You can't sword fight with us unless you've been vaccinated or already had The Vid. Thems the rules. 

24 minutes ago, cals said:

CDC now says no masks needed anywhere, including inside, except public transport, medical facilities and airports.  No more need to socially distance.

This is, of course, if you are not a dumb fuck and are vaccinated.  If you aren't vaccinated they said you can party like like 2020.

Link? I'm done wearing masks inside at work.

They'll probably still make us though. 

13 minutes ago, cals said:

This is going to confuse the Fauci haters:

“We’ve got to liberalize the restrictions so people can feel like they’re getting back to some normalcy,” Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the Biden administration’s senior adviser on the pandemic, said in an interview. “Pulling back restrictions on indoor masks is an important step in the right direction.”

“You can’t inhibit people from doing the things they want to do, which is one of the reasons they wanted to get vaccinated in the first place, because other people are not getting vaccinated,” he added.

BuT hEs CoNtRaDiCtInG hImSeLf