• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

He's saying people may decide to wear masks during flu season.  Why that would bother anyone I have no clue.  Hopefully one of the good things to come out of all of this is that instead of people going to work when they're sick and getting others sick they stay home and wear a mask if they do have to go out.  I can't imagine how much it costs employers and the economy because people who were sick couldn't stay the fuck home for a day before all of this.  If you don't have sick/PTO that's one thing but I've worked enough jobs where people did yet they acted like it was a badge of honor to come in when they were sick and ended up getting others sick.   

amen. i've enjoyed not being sick during the last 14 months with plethora of diseases kids bring to school. i hope this is one thing that continues once everything opens back up to pre-covid conditions.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

amen. i've enjoyed not being sick during the last 14 months with plethora of diseases kids bring to school. i hope this is one thing that continues once everything opens back up to pre-covid conditions.

Weren't you saying you were sick of masks?

Although it will be interesting to see if it's masks that stopped all the cooties.  Or the constant handwashing.

Ah we'll never know.  Because people and especially kids stopped doing both anyways.

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Although it will be interesting to see if it's masks that stopped all the cooties.  Or the constant handwashing.

Ah we'll never know.  Because people and especially kids stopped doing both anyways.

yes, i am absolutely sick of wearing masks. we've only been back in person since the first of april, so it's hard to say how much of a difference the masks are actually making. i think the critical difference has been that the number of sick kids at school has zeroed out; sick kids are no longer allowed on campus, plus the number of people who've been sick with regular colds and flus has come to a screeching halt on campus.

have the masks made a difference on our campus? at this point i'd say not likely since we're screening kids before we allow them to get out of the car.

11 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I’m guessing the social distancing has had a bigger impact than the masks. 

10 hours ago, Tank said:

yes, i am absolutely sick of wearing masks. we've only been back in person since the first of april, so it's hard to say how much of a difference the masks are actually making. i think the critical difference has been that the number of sick kids at school has zeroed out; sick kids are no longer allowed on campus, plus the number of people who've been sick with regular colds and flus has come to a screeching halt on campus.

have the masks made a difference on our campus? at this point i'd say not likely since we're screening kids before we allow them to get out of the car.

Don't you also hose them down with bleach?

18 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I don't know.  With masks on, you can judge all women equally on their assets.  They want equality don't they?

Meh, there's a lot of butter faces roaming the planet. With masks you can enjoy a nice as without everything from the neck up ruining it. 

I'm all for ugly chicks wearing them.

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Meh, there's a lot of butter faces roaming the planet. With masks you can enjoy a nice as without everything from the neck up ruining it. 

I'm all for ugly chicks wearing them.

Then we agree, this one should be required to wear a mask or a paper sack. 

images (29).jpg

3 hours ago, Toby Flenderson said:

I’m not sure that’s what federal corona virus relief funds should be used for. 

I agree.

Education is important and I am somewhat supportive of people getting a free education, but this ain't it. Use those funds for helping the homeless or some shit.

It's a fucking lottery, which is ridiculous. Willy Wonka and the Covid Vaccine.

1 hour ago, cals said:

It’s sad but we have to get the vaccine into as many people as possible.  If they’re too stupid to help themselves and help their community, you have to resort to other ways to entice them.  If it works I’m not against it.

That’s true but I think that money should come from the state and not the federal aid relief 

Just now, cals said:

Is it wrong to not have sympathy for those that decline the vaccine and then die of the virus?

Depends. 

If they're one of those crazy "there's microchips in the vaccine! I won't be your guinea pig!" people then no, it is not wrong. Fuck them.

Although I'm having trouble thinking of a legitimate excuse for not getting it. There are people with health issues who I guess can't get it. But other than that?

8 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I agree.

Education is important and I am somewhat supportive of people getting a free education, but this ain't it. Use those funds for helping the homeless or some shit.

It's a fucking lottery, which is ridiculous. Willy Wonka and the Covid Vaccine.

There's no such thing as a free education.