• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

U.S. to share 60 million doses of AstraZeneca Covid vaccine with other countries

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/26/covid-vaccine-us-to-share-60-million-astrazeneca-doses-with-other-countries.html

As part of the U.S. strategy to be ready for a range of scenarios, the United States has produced some AstraZeneca doses already,” the official said. “Given the strong portfolio of vaccines that the United States already has, as I mentioned, and given that the AstraZeneca vaccine is not approved for use in the U.S., we do not need to use AstraZeneca vaccine here during the next few months.”

The move comes as state and local health officials say Covid vaccine supply is beginning to outpace demand in some regions of the U.S.

7 hours ago, cals said:

And the ones that don’t are (1) Fucking up our goal of herd immunity so we can open the US without restrictions for everyone and everything and, (2) Riding the coattails of those who were vaccinated to protect themselves for reasons that aren’t particularly clear, but are related to: (a) poor self-esteem and the need to feel “independent”, “cool” and “edgy”, (b) being of low intelligence but not understanding that one is of low intelligence, (c)  both (a) and (b) above.

Please note that claims that “the vaccine was rushed” or “i need more evidence and scientific proof” is typically about 66% “(b)” with about 20% (a), above.  (The remaining 14% obviously is “just a douchebag”.)

Pretty sure you’re the only person in this political forum that got the China aids. Who knows how many grandmas you killed before you started showing symptoms. Murderer. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Pretty sure you’re the only person in this political forum that got the China aids. Who knows how many grandmas you killed before you started showing symptoms. Murderer. 

MT also had the VID. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Ya but he lives in a town with only 1 stop sign. Highly doubtful that he racked up the amount of kills calscuf did.

What about when he goes to bingo night every Thursday? Those places are packed full of Jays. 

13 hours ago, Jay said:

U.S. to share 60 million doses of AstraZeneca Covid vaccine with other countries

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/26/covid-vaccine-us-to-share-60-million-astrazeneca-doses-with-other-countries.html

As part of the U.S. strategy to be ready for a range of scenarios, the United States has produced some AstraZeneca doses already,” the official said. “Given the strong portfolio of vaccines that the United States already has, as I mentioned, and given that the AstraZeneca vaccine is not approved for use in the U.S., we do not need to use AstraZeneca vaccine here during the next few months.”

The move comes as state and local health officials say Covid vaccine supply is beginning to outpace demand in some regions of the U.S.

Talk about hoarding.  60 million doses of something we can't use.  

52 minutes ago, cals said:

It is odd that they were spared before.  It’s also odd that it hasn’t hit Africa harder but I guess they don’t have the population density of India.

I’m surprised it hasn’t run like a wild brush fire through all of the homeless camps.

1 hour ago, Φαήλος said:

I’m surprised it took this long for things to get that badly. India is a shithole country.

They were really, really lucky up to this point. If that variant B.1.617 is driving this, maybe they're really, really unlucky right now.

Whatever the case, it's absolutely awful.

12 minutes ago, Tank said:

I’m surprised it hasn’t run like a wild brush fire through all of the homeless camps.

The right person has to get infected and others have to be around them at the right time. It's so crazy, honestly. It takes a while to gradually spread, and then boom, it just blows up like somebody flipped a switch.