• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

14 minutes ago, cals said:

Speaking of Fox News polls, I found this list of people who say they aren’t going to get the vaccine.  It’s a veritable who’s who of dumbasses.

F0E87896-4947-4A65-ABD4-5FF53545740D.jpeg

Republican women, very conservative, white evangelicals, whites without a college degree, rural voters.  Isn't that a bit redundant?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Just went to Home Depot, Shell and Ralph’s without a mask. Nobody said anything. I don’t think anyone really cares anymore. 

I've never noticed anyone without a mask inside a store in probably a year. At my son's soccer games it is probably 50/50. 

22 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Masks were always a crock a shit. I haven't seen anything that indicates areas with strict mask requirements did any better than non mask areas. They did provide a purpose in life for a few libs.

I understand this sentiment but I got through all of 2020 without any kind of illness. Now that may be more from social distancing or less people at work but mask wearers still got Covid 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I understand this sentiment but I got through all of 2020 without any kind of illness. Now that may be more from social distancing or less people at work but mask wearers still got Covid 

Yes, that's why I have no faith in masks. The few doctors I know aren't big masks supporters. I have no problem with people wearing them. There just wasn't any real scientific date to support their effectiveness. When you look at results across all states there just isn't proof that any of the bs worked. Florida's numbers aren't much different than Cali. In the end the virus was going to virus and there wasn't a hell of a lot we were going to do to stop it.

I’m tired of masks myself but if they REDUCE the risk of getting or spreading it, then it served its purpose. I haven’t gotten covid and the one time I was exposed to someone at work with it, I was wearing a mask and so were they. My boss gave it to a co worker when they had a meeting in his office and neither one had a mask on.

People just need to take the proper precautions while at the same time supporting the economy. Unfortunately over the past year, there’s been no balance between the two from citizens to the government.

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

but if they REDUCE the risk of getting or spreading it, then it served its purpose.

This is it. 

It doesn't prevent you from getting/spreading covid. But it helps. 

Your dentist wears a mask. The nurses in your doctor's office wear a mask. Your surgeon wears a mask. There's a reason for that. 

Being anti-mask/anti-science is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen and you're the reason we don't have time machines.

I am more concerned about holding people accountable and preventing future research disasters. We can't allow the Faucis to fund banned research overseas. We need research but there has to be more transparency. Just crazy that Americans have heroized fauci and he is likely the jackass who funded this shit. Neither party is eager to release the facts of how this came about.

Just now, Kotchman said:

I am more concerned about holding people accountable and preventing future research disasters. We can't allow the Faucis to fund banned research overseas. We need research but there has to be more transparency. Just crazy that Americans have heroized fauci and he is likely the jackass who funded this shit. Neither party is eager to release the facts of how this came about.

I mean, it's just as crazy how cons have demonized him.

Dude's been around since Reagan. You only know he exists because Trump needed to blame someone.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Don’t be a jerk.  Having average-below average intelligence and a small penis really fucks with a guy’s self esteem.  I bet the correlation between having multiple tattoos and being an anti-masker is also quite high.

Larry's dick is 9.3 inches so I don't think your theory holds up.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

Don’t be a jerk.  Having average-below average intelligence and a small penis really fucks with a guy’s self esteem.  I bet the correlation between having multiple tattoos and being an anti-masker is also quite high.

Now we know surgeons wear mask to prevent spreading bacteria or splashes. Viruses not so much. N95s in a controlled setting, worn by trained personnel are effective. The wifes panties worn by average Joe is just for show. By the way I don't have tattoos

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean, it's just as crazy how cons have demonized him.

Dude's been around since Reagan. You only know he exists because Trump needed to blame someone.

We have Generals that serve across multiple administrations. When they make piss poor decisions they get fired. Yes, the President is Boss but he relies on the experts. Fauci was out general. He got a lot wrong and very likely paid for the research that built this thing

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Now we know surgeons wear mask to prevent spreading bacteria or splashes. Viruses not so much. N95s in a controlled setting, worn by trained personnel are effective. The wifes panties worn by average Joe is just for show. By the way I don't have tattoos

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

WTF is a F-15C going to do besides make noise? 

according to the LA Times, it would have been used to essentially buzz crowds with low level, powerful, very noisy flyovers, something they've used in both afghanistan and iraq. i imagine it would result in scattering the crowd.

my concern would be the type and amount of weapons one of these can carry, and how they could be misused if someone gave such an order.

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Florida family accused of selling bleach as 'miracle' COVID-19 cure, making $1M in sales

A Florida family has been indicted for selling bleach as a "miracle" cure for COVID-19 and other diseases, the Justice Department announced.

Mark Grenon, 62, peddled the deadly chemicals with his three sons – Jonathan, 34, Jordan, 26, and Joseph, 32 – as a "Miracle Mineral Solution" (MMS) for any number of ailments, prosecutors say.

They allegedly touted the "solution" as a cure for the coronavirus, not just to treat it but to even prevent infection. Sales of the "solution" generated more than $1 million for the Grenon family, according to the indictment.

MMS is a chemical solution containing sodium chlorite and water which, after ingestion, became chlorine dioxide – a bleach used for industrial water treatment or textiles. The family manufactured and sold MMS without any note of the dangerous side-effects, such as severe vomiting, diarrhea and low blood pressure, the DOJ said.

so did it work or what?