• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Why do white people hate to wear masks? It’s something I’ve noticed this past year.

I guess it makes sense since they were always the ones who ate their boogers and put their mouths on the drinking fountain in elementary school.

Hoping for some insight

MIT researchers say you’re no safer from Covid indoors at 6 feet or 60 feet in new study challenging social distancing policies

So more fear mongering from the CDC and the lapdog.  

And in case you are wondering.

Bazant and Bush question long-held Covid-19 guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization in a peer-reviewed study published earlier this week in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America.

“What our analysis continues to show is that many spaces that have been shut down in fact don’t need to be. Often times the space is large enough, the ventilation is good enough, the amount of time people spend together is such that those spaces can be safely operated even at full capacity and the scientific support for reduced capacity in those spaces is really not very good,” Bazant explained.

“This emphasis on distancing has been really misplaced from the very beginning. The CDC or WHO have never really provided justification for it, they’ve just said this is what you must do and the only justification I’m aware of, is based on studies of coughs and sneezes, where they look at the largest particles that might sediment onto the floor and even then it’s very approximate, you can certainly have longer or shorter range, large droplets,” Bazant said.

As for social distancing outdoors, Bazant says it makes almost no sense and that social distancing outdoors with masks on is “kind of crazy.”

50 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I don't mind the social distancing while standing in line. I was getting sick of foreigners breathing down my neck. This isn't a third world shithole so GTF away from me Achmed.

That post took a turn in a direction I wasn't expecting. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I don't mind the social distancing while standing in line. I was getting sick of foreigners breathing down my neck. This isn't a third world shithole so GTF away from me Achmed.

Probably the thing I hated most about Cali. Korea was worse. There so small over there I just knocked them down and kept walking

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Update: I haven’t taken the vaccine and I’m fine. 

Samesies.

But we still have to wear a mask while standing in a location, but if I'm sitting down with a beverage or food in front of me in the same location then it is ok to take off the mask. Dumbass logic.

14 hours ago, Brandon said:

Samesies.

But we still have to wear a mask while standing in a location, but if I'm sitting down with a beverage or food in front of me in the same location then it is ok to take off the mask. Dumbass logic.

Another of the odd requirements has been grocery shopping. I can mix and mingle with anyone and everyone in the store going up and down the aisles. But once I hit the checkout line, I have to stand six feet away from others.