• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

49 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Sweet. No need for the thread then.

Don't question fish or his science. He has  medical connections and expertise second to none. Recently, at the NIH vurtual dinner, Fauci farted and fish accurately determined  the contents despite wearing a n95 mask

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Don't question fish or his science. He has  medical connections and expertise second to none. Recently, at the NIH vurtual dinner, Fauci farted and fish accurately determined  the contents despite wearing a n95 mask

All true.

He had obviously had huevos rancheros for breakfast.

It was divine.

9 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

CDC now says that disinfecting surfaces is irrelevant.

Remember the beginning of this pandemic when people were terrified the virus would get them if they didn't wipe down every damn thing?

Good times.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/health/cdc-covid-guidelines-cleaning/index.html

if this means I no longer have to wash every desk in my classroom after each and every class, I'd be grateful.

10 hours ago, Tank said:

if this means I no longer have to wash every desk in my classroom after each and every class, I'd be grateful.

No, you still have to wipe the buggers and spit off of each desk.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

India could use some death from their population because of the flu.

I just hope Dhalsim makes it out alright.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I hated that dude's leg kicks.

5165162-dhalsim.png

Great Tiger would get him and they'd just disappear right on outta there.

I predict this years Oscars to be 50% about BLM.  25% about how great Biden is.  10% about what they are wearing, what party they are going to, and other circle jerk topics.  5% about Arclight and how the cinema must be saved.  4% about how much they hate Asians, or Asian hate, ah they won't give a fuck either way.  If they have time, they will guilt themselves to give out awards based on social issues and not actual quality.

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I predict this years Oscars to be 50% about BLM.  25% about how great Biden is.  10% about what they are wearing, what party they are going to, and other circle jerk topics.  5% about Arclight and how the cinema must be saved.  4% about how much they hate Asians, or Asian hate, ah they won't give a fuck either way.  If they have time, they will guilt themselves to give out awards based on social issues and not actual quality.

Count me in!