• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

32 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Redondo, you ever been to a Kroger?  They may be better out in Calif.  Longest time out here all we had was a Kroger and a Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart produce was far superior but it is further away and hard to get me into a Wal-Mart.  There is a Tom Thumb now which is more expensive but I'll pay more to not have to go to Kroger unless for beer. Kroger makes plenty of money and they are a shit hole.  If all you need is the L in BLT it will be wilted. I doubt most people here go to Kroger anyway so shut 'em down. 

I don't believe I've ever been to one

I've been to Ralph's and Smiths which are affiliated with Kroger

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Didn't intend to offend anyone. My point was libs tend to be virtue signaling elitists or low earning households. The first group general seeks social approval and the low income group seeks other people's money.Both groups have a general disdain for middle class Americans that earned their living and want to keep their earnings.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Anyone who makes fun of someone for being poor is a c*nt 

I wasn't shaming the poor. I have been poor. In 2002, I made $200 a week with a family. Post housing was provided but that is still pretty poor.  I remember counting quarters buy diapers. I also remember swearing to never have to do that again. All it takes is a little hard work and a disciplined budget. Most poor people today can improve their situation with a some effort. This country is so great an uneducated redneck like me can earn a decent living. 15 years after counting change for essentials, my monthly wages exceeded my yearly wages in 2002. Too many people are afraid of hard work and like to make excuses. 

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

Some pretty big regions there. "Americas" includes a lot of territory.

But definitely spiking in SE Asia which is not good news.

That it's really catching on in India is not good news at all.  Yesterday, 275,000 new cases in India.  That's over 1/3 of the 710,000 worldwide cases yesterday.  

They are already saying that there are some distinct strains there that are popping up around the world.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

CDC now says that disinfecting surfaces is irrelevant.

Remember the beginning of this pandemic when people were terrified the virus would get them if they didn't wipe down every damn thing?

Good times.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/health/cdc-covid-guidelines-cleaning/index.html

fucking pieces of shit... I don't think they realize how paranoid they made some people...

33 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Whole thing was a joke.

Don’t be fat, don’t be vitamin/immune deficient, and if you have underlying conditions then stay home.

The whole thing was botched and a shit ton of misinformation.

Let's not get carried away here.  

They never said if you have underlying conditions to stay home.  They just told everyone to stay home.

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

CDC now says that disinfecting surfaces is irrelevant.

Remember the beginning of this pandemic when people were terrified the virus would get them if they didn't wipe down every damn thing?

Good times.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/health/cdc-covid-guidelines-cleaning/index.html

Haven't they been saying the risk of surface transmission was minimal for a long ass time?

Early models of transmission showed that airborne was the way this virus was spread. There was almost no other way to explain the way it would take off.

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Whole thing was a joke.

Don’t be fat, don’t be vitamin/immune deficient, and if you have underlying conditions then stay home.

The whole thing was botched and a shit ton of misinformation.

lol, it's so simple!

Also, it's not so simple.

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

lol, it's so simple!

Also, it's not so simple.

A lot more simple than the misinformation everyone was spouting and causing ridiculous lockdowns and mismanagement.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-cdc-study-finds-roughly-78percent-of-people-hospitalized-were-overweight-or-obese.html

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/new-study-found-80-percent-of-covid-19-patients-were-vitamin-d-deficient

Look at the places that like FL that stayed open, among others. "lol"

18 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Haven't they been saying the risk of surface transmission was minimal for a long ass time?

Early models of transmission showed that airborne was the way this virus was spread. There was almost no other way to explain the way it would take off.

Yes

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

A lot more simple than the misinformation everyone was spouting and causing ridiculous lockdowns and mismanagement.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-cdc-study-finds-roughly-78percent-of-people-hospitalized-were-overweight-or-obese.html

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/new-study-found-80-percent-of-covid-19-patients-were-vitamin-d-deficient

Look at the places that like FL that stayed open, among others. "lol"

None of that is news. This is all rather well known information.