• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Not surprising.  They went full retard political in the intro from what I heard.  The entertainment industry is there to entertain us.  If they want to continue to lecture us on their wokeness, then there is always something else that will entertain us.  

I for one hate this brand new phenomenon of politics being injected into the entertainment busines. Luckily we still have the theater and music right? Those will never get political. 

17 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Not surprising.  They went full retard political in the intro from what I heard.  The entertainment industry is there to entertain us.  If they want to continue to lecture us on their wokeness, then there is always something else that will entertain us.  

Hasn't it been this way for a long time now? I think it's expected at this point. 

36 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I for one hate this brand new phenomenon of politics being injected into the entertainment busines. Luckily we still have the theater and music right? Those will never get political. 

And Sports!!!

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol he still does the best 15 minutes. I loved whenever he had breaking news of something that happened 2 days prior. 

I believe, and may be wrong here.  But I remember him breaking the Vlad signing.  

But man.  Simpler times.  No real internet yet, and his info was what twats have become.

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I believe, and may be wrong here.  But I remember him breaking the Vlad signing.  

But man.  Simpler times.  No real internet yet, and his info was what twats have become.

I'm guessing you meant to type Tweets. 

18 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol he still does the best 15 minutes. I loved whenever he had breaking news of something that happened 2 days prior. 

“I’ve got ten open lines!”

”Poway!  Oceanside!  Rancho Peniaquitos!”

”Do I have to dial the phone for you”

”Down that, firefighter!”

Edited by Angel Oracle

The movie theaters have been closed for over a year now, and nobody's heard of any of these films or half of the actors. Thus, the drop in viewers. Plus the obnoxious politics thrown in our faces and the countless commercial breaks. Why would anyone want to spend their Sunday evening watching this? The Hollywood left thinks that everyone simply adores them when nothing could be further from the truth.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

The movie theaters have been closed for over a year now, and nobody's heard of any of these films or half of the actors. Thus, the drop in viewers. Plus the obnoxious politics thrown in our faces and the countless commercial breaks. Why would anyone want to spend their Sunday evening watching this? The Hollywood left thinks that everyone simply adores them when nothing could be further from the truth.

I didn't watch a single clip of the Oscars but I bet they went on some stupid pro BLM and cops are racist rant yet didn't whine and bitch about the tens of thousands of dollars that were spent on police and the security they provided for the event. They probably had some type of fence or wall up too to sperate themselves from the filth known as the general public.  There isn't a single group of people in this country more out of touch than Hollywood. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I think one of the most important lessons a person can learn in life is picking and choosing your battles. It makes no rational sense for this broad to pick this one. There is nothing to gain and she only looks like a whiny fool doing this. Even @Lhalo,who is outspokenly against the dumb masks, will wear one when a business owner asks him to. Sometimes its about respecting other people's wishes.