• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Was driving on the 5 today in Irvine and it was pretty full. The skies are turning that beautiful SoCal brown. Don’t tell dictator Newsom but this shut down is already ending whether he wants it to or not. My buddy was on the sand in HB. The cops aren’t doing shit. Freedom always prevails. 

Edited by Lhalo

24 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Was driving on the 5 today in Irvine and it was pretty full. The skies are turning that beautiful SoCal brown. Don’t tell dictator Newsom but this shut down is already ending whether he wants it to or not. My buddy was on the sand in HB. The cops aren’t doing shit. Freedom always prevails. 

So your buddy was on the sand asking the cops if they want some of this and you were just driving down the 5. I need more commitment from you for this cause. 

22 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/oc-restaurant-hits-capacity-after-opening-doors-ignoring-stay-at-home-orders/2356303/

Regardless of what any of us thinks about this particular restaurant opening this is what's going to happen if some cities, counties, parks, beaches and so on open while others don't.  Keep the beaches in LA closed and car loads of people in wife beaters and long shorts will be headed south on the 405 ready to run into the ocean fully clothed. 

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/oc-restaurant-hits-capacity-after-opening-doors-ignoring-stay-at-home-orders/2356303/

Regardless of what any of us thinks about this particular restaurant opening this is what's going to happen if some cities, counties, parks, beaches and so on open while others don't.  Keep the beaches in LA closed and car loads of people in wife beaters and long shorts will be headed south on the 405 ready to run into the ocean fully clothed. 

"Six weeks it plenty of time, that’s what I believe," Gourey said. "On a sunny day like this, no one is at risk."

Sounds sciency enough for me. Let's open it up!

6 hours ago, Adam said:

It isn't wrong to perform a benefit-cost analysis.

I wish there were models as widely shared as the C19 models projecting the impact of economic depression.

How many 3rd world people - mostly children are clothed, fed, sheltered and educated because middle class first world people give away their money? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-n-warns-hunger-pandemic-amid-threats-coronavirus-economic-downturn-n1189326

Everyone, right and left, is so America-centric. Would you trade a half million American lives to save a million globally? 

You can't bring this up to lefties because it forces them to recognize that even the poor of America are part of the 1% globally. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I hope you and your buddy get Covid.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

#MyGovernor

This is why I need to run for office. I like booze and have a checkered past, but would sure as shit not make shit up like this.........unlless the party line wanted me to so we could keep another seat in office.