• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I just watched Hannity for 7 minutes. Who do I need to blow to become a lib?

He is a real nut swinger for trump. he started out swinging on the establishment nuts years ago. i dont think the boys at cnn would turn down a blow. the only prerequisite is your dick must be bigger than the boy's on msnbc

8 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

He is a real nut swinger for trump. he started out swinging on the establishment nuts years ago. i dont think the boys at cnn would turn down a blow. the only prerequisite is your dick must be bigger than the boy's on msnbc

Where do I sign up?

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

John Oliver is kind of a shitlib.  On the scale on shit libs he’s less awful.  @Adam, I like you so avoid Samantha Bee.  That would probably result in you committing suicide.  That’s my only recommendation.  No Samantha Bee. 

John Oliver is fucking awesome. He doesn't  just focus on Trump 100% of the time. Most of his shows are segments on shit like predatory used car, and sham rehab centers. He also tried to save the last surviving  Blockbuster Video by buying Russell Crowes leather jockstrap from from Gladiator, and donating it to them.

4 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Yes. she has taken enough testosterone to probably have 12 in soft and enough girth to get friction with a mayo jar.

She reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis’ ugly half sister brother or something. 

Edited by Lhalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Honestly Samantha sucks so much shit and so brutally awful that to me she’s in the same class of horrifying that Ben Shapiro is.  All the AW regulars know what I think of that little bitch. 

I like the Jimmy Dorr podcast. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

John Oliver is fucking awesome. He doesn't  just focus on Trump 100% of the time. Most of his shows are segments on shit like predatory used car, and sham rehab centers. He also tried to save the last surviving  Blockbuster Video by buying Russell Crowes leather jockstrap from from Gladiator, and donating it to them.

John Oliver is decent enough.  I don’t hate him.  He does do pretty good pieces often IMO.  But he’s definitely obsessed with Trump.  And like all shitlibs.  He’s overly concerned with language policing and nonsense like that.  I can’t abide that shit.  It’s unserious and damaging to important causes. 

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

John Oliver is decent enough.  I don’t hate him.  He does do pretty good pieces often IMO.  But he’s definitely obsessed with Trump.  And like all shitlibs.  He’s overly concerned with language policing and nonsense like that.  I can’t abide that shit.  It’s unserious and damaging to important causes. 

Not sure what you are referring about "language policing." Sure, he talks about Trump, I mean the dude is a cartoon character  of a president, but I would say it makes up maybe 20% of his show.

Here is his segment on the sham rehab business. It's  19 minutes long of his half hour show. 

10 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Not sure what you are referring about "language policing." Sure, he talks about Trump, I mean the dude is a cartoon character  of a president, but I would say it makes up maybe 20% of his show.

Here is his segment on the sham rehab business. It's  19 minutes long of his half hour show. 

Like I said I like him and he does do good segments.  I’ve seen many of them.  Including this one.  I can’t think of anything specific right now as far as what I’d call overly PC stuff.  But I know he does it.  Whatever all these people do.  He’s not that bad about it.