• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

It’s an interesting read that I think offers some pretty obvious insights.  I think an event like this really does clarify how bitter the divide is socially and politically in the country.  We’ve talked about it on here.  It’s hard to see where it’s going.  I am not optimistic though. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

That's only if they don't stimulate your prostate as well. 

This one time I was getting a cavity search for suspected heroin use (fucking NH) and he tickled my prostate just right and I nutted all over the police cruiser. I thought he'd be mad but he told me it happens all the time and winked at me.

He never found the heroin btw.

so are you still seeing him?

15 minutes ago, Adam said:

I think this is accurate. As an admitted conservative I hate seeing the government with power like this although I have followed most of the rules set in place out of concern for family.  Seeing the authorities using drones to monitor people's social distancing and watching the cops use force on people because of it is unsettling to me.  As far as experiences, not much of it outside of New York or people that were overseas when this began. 

5 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Hey, Lou: do you agree?

In fairness I didn’t expect we would count heart attack and stroke victims. Believe I said 40-50 would be the max. Only 37k currently sit on death certificates but we continue to brief 70k. Flu deaths from febryand March are being reclassified to corona. Go back and look at some of your bullshit math. 

5 hours ago, fishbulb said:

So you think that Trump should not have allowed the funding for the gain of function research?

Most the money was sent under Obama. I do think trump should have listened to intel about the dangers in 17-18. It appears Fauci was very influenced by his wife ‘s medical ethics opinions after all

buddy of mine is an administrator at Loma Linda University medical center. ten days ago he told me they'd had only about 40 rona cases, and of those, 4 patients had died. they were running at about 50% capacity.

also worth noting that the US navy ship that docked in san pedro was prepared to handle roughly a thousand patients. they'd had 70 as of last week.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

We're not giving up, we're taking the virus on. People realize that if this economy doesn't get fired up soon there will be more irreparable damages to our well being. You are free to stay inside as long as you want. Nobody is preventing you from doing that.

I'm not free to stay inside. I still have to work 40 hours a week. I'd prefer to not contract Covid because people care more for the economy than people's lives.

I wonder how you'd react if one of your loved ones died from the virus. I'm guessing you'd be OK with it because they were going to die of it anyway. Their sacrifice was for the better of America.

Just now, calscuf said:

Because we’ve all been inside the last 2 months.  How is so hard to see we’ve had a very positive effect on things?

You've just been hiding from it. Now it's time to accept that thousands of people are going to die from it anyway.

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

It’s what I was saying.  It’s gonna take direct experience with the virus for dumbfuck right wing rednecks to understand the severity.  Thank you @Adam.

And it's gonna take lefty working moms not being able to afford the good rose and missing their first dave matthews show in 9 years to understand the severity.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

And it's gonna take lefty working moms not being able to afford the good rose and missing their first dave matthews show in 9 years to understand the severity.

I don't see lefties protesting or saying "OPEN IT UP!" anywhere. Pretty sure we understand the severity. 

Nice effort to Both Sides this, though.

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't see lefties protesting or saying "OPEN IT UP!" anywhere. Pretty sure we understand the severity. 

Nice effort to Both Sides this, though.

Not yet... did you read the part where I said "it's gonna take..."

33 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

In fairness I didn’t expect we would count heart attack and stroke victims. Believe I said 40-50 would be the max. Only 37k currently sit on death certificates but we continue to brief 70k. Flu deaths from febryand March are being reclassified to corona. Go back and look at some of your bullshit math. 

You're being quite a baby about being so wrong. It's ok, man: Korean baseball starts soon enough. 

48 minutes ago, Tank said:

buddy of mine is an administrator at Loma Linda University medical center. ten days ago he told me they'd had only about 40 rona cases, and of those, 4 patients had died. they were running at about 50% capacity.

also worth noting that the US navy ship that docked in san pedro was prepared to handle roughly a thousand patients. they'd had 70 as of last week.

Yep. It's a terrifically difficult line to walk and it's been pretty much hell on the healthcare system. We're opening things up to a degree, but it's never going to be the same.

22 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

You're being quite a baby about being so wrong. It's ok, man: Korean baseball starts soon enough. 

It's on now. I have the replay of last night's background noise. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Sounds like social distancing is working.

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

LOL. I am as close as the experts with a whole lot less information. Had did that 2 million work out for you. Look closely and you will see I had the death rate at .5 to .6 a long time ago. Of course you mocked me then.