• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

They probably could have handled the beach stuff better.  I think they should have focused more on reducing the numbers that came out by blocking off parking and other measures like that.  Im sure they could have worked with the cities on decently workable solutions in that way.  Probably would have been more effective.  

I don’t agree that it would have stopped the asshole protestors.  Those fuckers are coming out regardless. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Does not take a newspaper or a degree from Harvard to figure things out. The Gov was in a losing fight. If he truly wants to keep the economy shut down, the beach fight was not helping. He gave the people a bone to slow the rebellion. 

Why would any governor want to shut down their states economy. I already posted here, but is that what the republican  governor of New Hampshire wanted? How many states closed schools? I won't waste your time searching  the answer, it was all of them.

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Why would any governor want to shut down their states economy. I already posted here, but is that what the republican  governor of New Hampshire wanted? How many states closed schools? I won't waste your time searching  the answer, it was all of them.

Nobody is ever going to answer that because there is no answer that’s not some retarded conspiracy theory in the same vein as the FEMA concentration camps.  It’s fucking stupid.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I already answered your question in my post that you quoted. What each city, county or state needs to do or should do is up to them.  I’ve paid very little attention to what other states are doing and don’t think that’s a metric for what should be done here as every situation is different. My preference is always that some decisions are made at a more local level.  I think the opening or closing of beaches is one of those decisions or it at least merits talking with local leaders before making a decision. 

That's exactly what he is doing. But you call it "kissing his ring." He spoke with San Clemente, and Laguna Beach, and they came together with a plan to open their beaches. Maybe the mayor of Newport Beach should have reached out to the state's governor, and came up with a plan. Instead he spent his time writing an op-ed, and going on Tucker Carlson to bitch. Sounds more to me like he is doing it for "political gains."

16 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Control and liberalism are not exclusive to the Democrat Party. I wish  they were.. Also, Dems are looking to use this tragedy to steal an election and continue to fundamentally transform the country. 

This whole thing is just an absolute clusterfuck of stupid.

What have the doctors and scientists been saying about this? Do they think it's a good idea or a bad idea? Have there been any legitimate discussions lately about these things from professionals?

4 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Control and liberalism are not exclusive to the Democrat Party. I wish it was. Also, Dems are looking to use this tragedy to steal an election and continue to fundamentally transform the country. 

And yet you only chose one to comment on. I don't remember you ever commenting on DeSantis keeping the beaches open, closing them, and then reopening them.

21 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

And yet you only chose one to comment on. I don't remember you ever commenting on DeSantis keeping the beaches open, closing them, and then reopening them.

Probably true. I usually email the cons. i would not advise that. About half my emails are now request for money. There are a lot of similarities between Newsom and some rep govs. However, Desantis  tone, methods, and timing were much different than Newsom. 

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Explain how.

I think Newsom did a pretty good job early on.Shares a lot with Florida in that aspect. Both states initially took a local approach and allowed locals to close and open the beaches. Florida did do a state closure for two weeks. I believe Cali did the same. Could be wrong.  Both share similar deaths per capita. Once the recovery phase started Newsom has become a little more political. Libs probably say he is saving lives. I view it as extending tyranny and thrashing his economy. Florida Gov has not come out and scolded his protesters. He also had not overruled localities once they re opened. Newsom did and is shitting on all of NorCal right now.

56 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I am shocked you are taking what a "liberal rag" like Newsweek says seriously.

I won’t say this is true but he should take some questions on this. He has insisted this is not from a lab. Evidence is growing that it did. Even if it is false we should probably evaluate the research non elected officials can fund. We don’t allow generals to start war. Probably should not allow doctors to solely fund potentially dangerous diseases without oversight 

5 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I won’t say this is true but he should take some questions on this. He has insisted this is not from a lab. Evidence is growing that it did. Even if it is false we should probably evaluate the research non elected officials can fund. We don’t allow generals to start war. Probably should not allow doctors to solely fund potentially dangerous diseases without oversight 

So you think that Trump should not have allowed the funding for the gain of function research?