• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is pointless unless they do this every single day. I think this is just optics for Cuomo 

Ummm, Jason? How ya doing this morning? By the way, thank you for providing the link to the article. I read it. Now it's your turn. In case you don't,  I'll give you a TLDR (past literally the first sentence): they're going to be doing this every single day. That's actually in the second sentence of the article. Seriously. 

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ohio-lawmaker-refuses-wear-mask-because-he-says-it-dishonors-n1201106

“I won’t wear a mask because the magical man in the sky doesn’t want me to and I don’t want to piss him off.”

Good enough for me!

Ya I’ve been seeing more and more that even wearing the mask is raping their freedom.  There’s no making any kind of compromise with them on anything.  Covid 19 once again laying bare what’s already been true for some time. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I didn’t know that they never shut down before.  Seems outrageous to me that something like that wouldn’t get a real cleaning decently often. 

It's a violation of their civil rights to ask the homeless to wake up from their sleep and ask them to leave their homes.

31 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Ummm, Jason? How ya doing this morning? By the way, thank you for providing the link to the article. I read it. Now it's your turn. In case you don't,  I'll give you a TLDR (past literally the first sentence): they're going to be doing this every single day. That's actually in the second sentence of the article. Seriously. 

I'l admit I just watched the video 

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya I’ve been seeing more and more that even wearing the mask is raping their freedom.  There’s no making any kind of compromise with them on anything.  Covid 19 once again laying bare what’s already been true for some time. 

I hate wearing a mask because I hate my own breath but I've never felt it was an invasion of my freedom. Those people are bitching just to be defiant. It was an odd feeling masking up prior to going to the gun store to buy ammo though. 

23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I didn’t know that they never shut down before.  Seems outrageous to me that something like that wouldn’t get a real cleaning decently often. 

Probably hard when they run 24-7.

Just now, calscuf said:

You mean that religious people are fucking stupid?

I think it’s less about being stupid and more about being rotten scumbags. 

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It's a violation of their civil rights to ask the homeless to wake up from their sleep and ask them to leave their homes.

It’s always awesome to rip on the homeless. 

27 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There is a reason why New York is the epicenter of the US for this virus. I bet they have the highest per-capita rate of infections for many other illnesses too.  

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

There is a reason why New York is the epicenter of the US for this virus. I bet they have the highest per-capita rate of infections for many other illnesses too.  

Ya it’s not surprising.  But honestly, I didn’t realize that they didn’t regularly clean the trains. Fucking wild.  I’ll go out on a limb and presume that the other parts of public transit aren’t cleaned often either.  Disgusting. 

i guarantee that the Japanese clean their bullet trains. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I hate wearing a mask because I hate my own breath but I've never felt it was an invasion of my freedom. Those people are bitching just to be defiant. It was an odd feeling masking up prior to going to the gun store to buy ammo though. 

I’m just saying.  This is the next thing.  And lots of people are going to buy in.  

the masks do suck.  By the end of the day of wearing one I’m half convinced I’m getting sick. Within 15 mins of taking it off I feel fine again.  Anyway, it’s something I’m ok with doing. 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya it’s not surprising.  But honestly, I didn’t realize that they didn’t regularly clean the trains. Fucking wild.  I’ll go out on a limb and presume that the other parts of public transit aren’t cleaned often either.  Disgusting. 

i guarantee that Japanese clean their bullet trains. 

I will be doing my best to avoid going to New York