• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

15 hours ago, RallyMo said:

What kind of specifics?

*Age.

*Prior health issues.

Are healthy people getting this and dying?  Or is attacking just the aged and infirm?

Kinda like decades ago when it was figured that AIDS was overwhelmingly with gay men and bad blood transfusions.

Crap, Karl Malone didn't even want to be on the same basketball court with Magic Johnson.

my school system has instituted a foreign travel ban for school groups, including mission trips.

we are also instituting a two week quarantine for any employee or student that travels abroad. This could present significant issues with our foreign students from china next year.

we also had a faculty meeting yesterday and watched a video on how to properly wash our hands, something i never thought i'd have to do as an adult.

The way this has played out in the US doesn't make sense to me based on the articles I've read but perhaps they don't paint the whole picture.  They didn't know much about it and let people into the country or out of quarantine that weren't showing any signs then some of those people ended up coming down with it after quarantine.  Some of the people they've been bringing back from quarantined cruise ships have been spread out rather than all kept in one spot.  They were trying to relocate some to an old building in Costa Mesa that was not far from a school and public areas.  It reminds me of when I was a kid and someone got chicken pox parents would send their kids over to that kids house so they could hopefully get it and get it over with.  

48 minutes ago, Tank said:

we also had a faculty meeting yesterday and watched a video on how to properly wash our hands, something i never thought i'd have to do as an adult.

Take it from Devante Adams of the packers.

Wash your hands, wash your butt.