• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Who in the fuck thought they needed to use two different colored hands for this? We really need to get past this kind of horseshit. 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

Using two different colors makes it clear which hand is which so there's less potential confusion about the process

Blarg, that's SJW-level false outrage.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

heterosexual contact.

lots and lots and LOTS of heterosexual contact.

yeah, not buying it.

As Creed once said on The Office

I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the '60s I made love to many, many women, often outdoors, in the mud and the rain... and it's possible a man slipped in. [shrugs] There'd be no way of knowing.

39 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Makes zero sense. It’s just as much in the US as it is anywhere else by now. How does traveling to an affected region make any difference when you already live in one?

And why the quarantine for foreign travel to any kind? So if you vacation in Aruba where there is not a single case you are quarantined instead of the guy who spent the weekend in Washington state? Or the rest of the staff and students who stayed home in an outbreak state? Total PR nonsense just to make it seem that something is being done when in reality nothing is. 

it's all a giant conspiracy.

4 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Makes zero sense. It’s just as much in the US as it is anywhere else by now. How does traveling to an affected region make any difference when you already live in one?

And why the quarantine for foreign travel to any kind? So if you vacation in Aruba where there is not a single case you are quarantined instead of the guy who spent the weekend in Washington state? Or the rest of the staff and students who stayed home in an outbreak state? Total PR nonsense just to make it seem that something is being done when in reality nothing is. 

It’s because of the disease incubators we call plane flights. 

So just got back from Vegas.  Just a few observations.  

There was noticably less Asians.  

There weren't many people I noticed with masks on.  

I did notice that attendants were wiping down machines more frequently.  And the machines did feel nicer.

And the funniest thing I heard about Coronavirus.  At least almost everyone is washing their hands more frequently.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:00 AM, notherhalo said:

went from 200 to 10k in 10 days, thats just reported

is it a slam dunk to hit 100k reported end of month?  what about 1 million?

seemed kinda crazy to go from 10k to 100k in a month but it nearly did (98k right now)

will it be 1 million by mid-April?