• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should I keep changing the title of this thread or has this joke run its course? blah blah made up Trout HGH bull cr*p from someone that goes by Dave Bro

mmc

18 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Prior to this week, had anyone ever heard the trout rumor before? 

There was a post on an MMA? message board in 2014 claiming something similar

If someone has an exemption it shouldn't be public knowledge.  People run their mouths though.  They player with the exemption. The one person they told.

I dont get why Trevor Bauer was running his mouth and backtracking. Seems like a guy that shouldn't be trusted.

1 hour ago, ScottT said:

If someone has an exemption it shouldn't be public knowledge.  People run their mouths though.  They player with the exemption. The one person they told.

I dont get why Trevor Bauer was running his mouth and backtracking. Seems like a guy that shouldn't be trusted.

Just out of curiosity, what about Trevor Bauer makes you wonder why he’d run his mouth?

2 hours ago, ScottT said:

Funny enough, I had heard the same rumor around that time from someone in MLB. Never knew what to make of it, totally forgot about it. Then this week made me remember it.

4 hours ago, ScottT said:

He didn’t. Go back and look at the tweets. The reporter was an illiterate ding dong. Bauer was very clear that he knew nothing at all about Trout. Yet somehow the yahoo reporter took that as ‘Trout does have an exemption’. 

Bauer isn’t the most liked guy, but it puzzles me why people are blaming him. I don’t get how anyone could unless a) they didn’t actually look at his tweets or b) they just can’t read. At all. 

7 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Prior to this week, had anyone ever heard the trout rumor before? 

I heard the rumor Trout had a medical exemption (but not specifically for HGH) AND about the use of buzzing discs and band aids last year on a golf course in Vegas while paired with some ex-minor leaguers/college players. One had played briefly for Cora in Puerto Rico winter ball but didn’t mention him using it with Houston or the Sox. Interesting how it all came up suddenly last week. 

5 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

He didn’t. Go back and look at the tweets. The reporter was an illiterate ding dong. Bauer was very clear that he knew nothing at all about Trout. Yet somehow the yahoo reporter took that as ‘Trout does have an exemption’. 

Bauer isn’t the most liked guy, but it puzzles me why people are blaming him. I don’t get how anyone could unless a) they didn’t actually look at his tweets or b) they just can’t read. At all. 

The report didn’t say that “Bauer tweeted.” He said “Bauer told me.” This guy did a face to face interview with Bauer that day. Bauer didn’t say anything about Trout in the portion that was shown, so I assume the reporter was referrring to a conversation they had off camera. 

I have no idea whether Bauer misspoke or the “reporter” misheard, so I blame them both. 

10 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I'm sick of everything remotely related to this cheating BS.  

I understand.  I am now viewing the entire cheating BS the same way I view my parents having sex.  I know they did, there is evidence they did, and there were consequences for their actions.  Done.  I don't want to continue thinking about the issue at the present or for the future.

Edited by eligrba

• nate changed the title to Bitter former Mariners ball boy accuses Mike Trout of taking HGH without any supporting evidence, admits he just wanted attention and made it up
2 hours ago, eligrba said:

I understand.  I am now viewing the entire cheating BS the same way I view my parents having sex.  I know they did, there is evidence they did, and there were consequences for their actions.  Done.  I don't want to continue thinking about the issue at the present or for the future.

Wow, thanks for that image... asshole

• nate changed the title to Former player's disappointment of a son is tired of Mike Trout being better than him, makes up HGH accusation