• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should I keep changing the title of this thread or has this joke run its course? blah blah made up Trout HGH bull cr*p from someone that goes by Dave Bro

mmc

hmm, I wonder if I can get away with saying that I'm Justin Verlander's second cousin thrice removed and start a rumor that he is actually married to Justin Upton, and not Kate.

I don't particularly believe that Trout is taking HGH but I'm going to say we should probably keep this thread up because it is a topic that's trending on twitter, and deleting it would show quite a bit of bias on the matter. Even if he's our guy we can't shy away from a hot topic. Chuck gets the final say in the matter though, but I won't delete the thread.

6 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Yahoo has it up. It’s a worse look taking it down. Makes it seem like there is something to hide. 

It is a bad look for Yahoo as well.

Literally a nobody douchebag on Twitter said something that makes no sense and has no basis behind it.  If that were news then every news website would have thousands of new headlines every hour.

1 minute ago, Pancake Bear said:

Hard to believe it would be a secret this long. Only reason it has traction is because Brosius is a nobody who people think is a somebody. 

@Jeff Fletcher said it hasn't been a secret. People have accused him behind the scenes for years. Just because the public doesn't hear about it doesn't mean it's something people behind the scenes haven't been discussing. 

6 minutes ago, nate said:

It is a bad look for Yahoo as well.

Literally a nobody douchebag on Twitter said something that makes no sense and has no basis behind it.  If that were news then every news website would have thousands of new headlines every hour.

It’s still news. Deleting it makes it worse. Lock the thread and give a reason. 

Just now, Pancake Bear said:

Point is, it wouldn’t be randos, it would be people with stature. 

I agree. I don't believe some rando on twitter making an accusation. I hope Trout is not using stuff. I'd like to think he isn't using stuff. That being said it's sports and who the fuck knows anymore really. My favorite player growing up was Greg Maddux, I thought there would no way be an accusation about him using PED's, then I read a rumor about it so what I am trying to say is really... I don't know anymore. Everyone could be using... no one could be using... I think I could believe anything anymore. 

14 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

To my knowledge they don’t have an hgh test do they?

So this is the jist I get.  Yes they have an hgh test.  But what Brosius' son is saying is that Trout is taking HGH due to a Thyroid issue and has a medical exemption from the MLB.  It's not a loophole that they are making it out to be.  It's always been a known caveat of the drug testing cba.  From what I remember, Beltre took HGH because well, he had one nut.  If I remember right, Glaus took steroids, but had a medical exemption due to his deteriorating back.  I think the biggest abuse is ADHD and adderall and ritalin.  

Again, if Trout has a legit thyroid issue, then the medical treatment is hgh.  So this is really a nothingburger.  If he doesn't have a thyroid issue, then he's cheating.  But I'm pretty sure that there is probably documentation and proof for every person on the exemption list.  And just because they are on the exemption list, doesn't mean he can take high doses of hgh.  There is probably a level that his tests should come back at, and anything more than that level would trigger red flags.  Which it hasn't.