• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dallas Keuchel signs with the White Sox (3 years, $55.5 million)

mmc

2 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

first post, i have to think Jay Happ is on his way to the angels. Eppler will call on his buddy Cashman and say I need a starter

it will help lower the yankees tax bill and at this point Happ isnt a bad veteran to have

No.

3 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

first post, i have to think Jay Happ is on his way to the angels. Eppler will call on his buddy Cashman and say I need a starter

it will help lower the yankees tax bill and at this point Happ isnt a bad veteran to have

Please no

31 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

JFC

So much for going “all in”. I guess now we’re left banking on the health of Ryu... gee what could possibly go wrong.

This was as much of a no brainer signing as it gets and Eppler once again whiffed.

27 minutes ago, floplag said:

wow... ok, now im officially pissed, we should have been all over that   Epp better have a rabbit up his sleve somehow or were in deep shit 

how come you don't seem to remember that a player has to WANT to come to our team? we saw that with wheeler and again with Cole. it's possibly true with Keuchel, too. 

unless you can find statements from him saying how much he wanted to play in Anaheim, calm down.

Just now, Tank said:

how come you don't seem to remember that a player has to WANT to come to our team? we saw that with wheeler and again with Cole. it's possibly true with Keuchel, too. 

unless you can find statements from him saying how much he wanted to play in Anaheim, calm down.

unless you have some knowledge that he either didnt, or we made a similar offer, the point is moot. 

Just now, Tank said:

The excuses you guys keep telling yourselves...

5 minutes ago, Bill Neftleberg said:

i dont know why you guys are so dead set against Happ. he went 19-8 in a year and a half in NY in their band box and he takes the ball every 5th day and in the last 4 years hes won more games than Kluber

4.91 era

90 era+

$17 million

PASS