• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Joel Sherman on MLB Now on the MLB Network is saying it's between the Yankees and Angels and he's really leaning toward Arte winning out in the Cole sweepstakes. He thinks the Angels are the favorite. 

Kiss of death.

11 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Joel Sherman on MLB Now on the MLB Network is saying it's between the Yankees and Angels and he's really leaning toward Arte winning out in the Cole sweepstakes. He thinks the Angels are the favorite. 

Joel Sherman is my new favorite baseball analyst! Everything he says is 100% accurate.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

So, I think @Jeff Fletcher at this point should let us know what his tweets were about last night.  

I think he's having too much fun with this. 

It's disturbing to say the least. This is pay back for the Angels beating his Giants in 2002.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

So, I think @Jeff Fletcher at this point should let us know what his tweets were about last night.  

A guy on reddit (pure speculation on his part) said that maybe Cole already agreed to come here but Boras wanted to get Strasburg done first so then they could talk numbers with Cole. 

It does make sense. Maybe Boras didn’t like the numbers being floated to Cole so he went and got Strasburg what many thought Cole would get to get Cole more? 

Jeff knows about Coke’s decision to come here but doesn’t know exact number but knew they’re going to be a lot more than some expected. Hence the “stack” and “Bruin”?

At this point this is what I’m going to tell myself until I read he is signing with the Yanks 

1 minute ago, CanadianHalo said:

A guy on reddit (pure speculation on his part) said that maybe Cole already agreed to come here but Boras wanted to get Strasburg done first so then they could talk numbers with Cole. 

It does make sense. Maybe Boras didn’t like the numbers being floated to Cole so he went and got Strasburg what many thought Cole would get to get Cole more? 

Jeff knows about Coke’s decision to come here but doesn’t know exact number but knew they’re going to be a lot more than some expected. Hence the “stack” and “Bruin”?

At this point this is what I’m going to tell myself until I read he is signing with the Yanks 

But what about Pepsi's decision?

1 minute ago, CanadianHalo said:

That is as good of guess as any.  A simple yes something is in the works, but I can’t comment on who or what, would be better than the silence.  

Just now, True Grich said:

I think many here are on the verge of a total emotional and mental break down.  This is serious.

I’m in meetings today and some in the morning tomorrow.  So I get caught up during our breaks.  I think I put in about 6 hours worth of work in three hours from 10-1pm.  Next meeting starts at 3pm.  So if the Angels can sign Cole in the next 56 minutes I would appreciate it.

Just now, Stradling said:

I’m in meetings today and some in the morning tomorrow.  So I get caught up during our breaks.  I think I put in about 6 hours worth of work in three hours from 10-1pm.  Next meeting starts at 3pm.  So if the Angels can sign Cole in the next 56 minutes I would appreciate it.

It's the least they can do for you.