• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

14 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Who?

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=martin007bra

Looks like he went undrafted out of college and has been kicking around independent ball and the Mexican League.  What a random signing (and, yes, I realize teams make deals like this all the time and it's not a big deal, blah blah blah...It's still a random one. 🙂 )

5 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=martin007bra

Looks like he went undrafted out of college and has been kicking around independent ball and the Mexican League.  What a random signing (and, yes, I realize teams make deals like this all the time and it's not a big deal, blah blah blah...It's still a random one. 🙂 )

Yup part of the Martinez family. Pedro and Dennis are soon to follow...lol

1 minute ago, Sean-Regan said:

I wouldn’t. I’d be cautiously optimistic that maybe we do okay in the next two years. Huge risk beyond. More of a risk than Cole and more money doled our for it. 

then in that case, I'm not inviting you to any games if this comes true.

33 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Hard to believe that the Nationals would lose both of their top free agents.

Yea, I don’t think they will.  Unless Strasburg decided to sign in the next couple of days and the Rangers or Dodgers make an unbelievable offer to Rendon.  I still think we will see Rendon go to LA or the Rangers and Strasburg going back to the Nats.

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

great underrated signing.  this guys was on several team's radar this off season.  

wait... who?

lol, great post... but honestly i see  shit like this and think... ok, winter meetings, Cole in play, and hes doing this now?  Its infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

https://www.jotcast.com/chat/mlbtr-chat-with-mark-polishuk-6550.html

Erstad Grit
9:51
Please tell angels will get at least one of Cole, Stras, Ryu, or Madbum. They couldn't miss on everyone could they?

Mark P
9:51
Would missing those four but signing Dallas Keuchel be ok?

david tennant puke GIF

Madbum isn’t in the same zip code as those other guys. Just look where he plays and what his splits look like. But he’s gonna get paid as if he’s worth 100m, apparently. To me, Keuchel and Bumgarner aren’t much different. I’d maybe go DK just because he’s probably cheaper than Bum at this point.

I want no part of Bumgarner. Ryu, sure, if the deal is right. Strasburg, yes, if we miss out on Cole, but it’s a lot less safe than Cole and far more likely to go south.