• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

Allen could easily be 2-2. Ravens should have kicked it and also that wasn't an illegal hit on him.

I think someone picked the Chiefs v. Eagles in the SB, and that might come to fruition.

If the Chiefs wouldn't have shot themselves in the foot with a muffed punt to put the Colts in the red zone, missed FG, missed fake FG from 24 yards out (because the backup kicker they signed midweek with Butkner out sucks), and the random Chris Jones personal foul penalty at the end that would have had the Colts at 4th and 14 then they are 4-0 with the Eagles. But I suspect a couple of these "upsets" with everyone all season. Some of the bad/mediocre teams have stepped up....aka the Jags.

Bills and Dolphins are still there and the Bengals look to be turning a corner to how they ended the season last year. Jags will give teams some problems, too. Their +/- to start the season is really good. Not sold on the Titans just yet.

Everyone is 2-2 (basically). Crazy start - so much parity. Only one team (Texas) without a win and one team (Eagles) without a loss.

Anyhow, watched the game tonight and that 49ers defense is scary - it seemed in every play Stafford was rushed. I'd love to see how someone like Mahomes or Allen would handle them. Hard to see the 49ers winning it all with Pretty Boy as the QB, though.

35 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I would take the cash out 100% of the time and never regret that decision regardless of the outcome of the 6th game. 

I think it was a 15 team parlay. $10 into $73k.

He should have hedged it. Bet $23k on the Niners.

Rams win, $73k - $23k

Niners win, $23k + $23k (should be a little less with the Rams at +104 on the ML)

Either way you're getting $~46k or $50k. Pretty good for $10. I read in the comments from people following the dude that he said no to the payout because it wasn't enough. Then was bragging or talking shit on Twitter and lost. When people laughed at him, he proceeded to act like $23k wasn't shit, who cares, etc. haha   

That Jones sack strip is why I'm not NFL guy or get too emotionally invested. You just can't take it seriously when shit like that is called. Injuries are aa part of the game when you're slamming human bodies into each other. This overreaction to QB injuries makes for a really bad product on the field.

It's bad. I feel like annually I go on a soap box about officiating in the NFL. As someone said earlier, it's WWE with helmets.

My stream was going in and out, but I heard even the Raiders phantom holding call on the Chiefs FG was bullshit. Yet, they let the holding on Jones go so that the Raiders drive towards the end could continue.

The Chiefs on primetime means it's easier for me to get the game and Mahomes usually lights it up on the bigger stages, but I swear to god all of these games where the national audience is watching are purposefully scripted and controlled to get these close finishes. The phantom holding or pass interference calls used to be the norm, now they can add these ridiculous roughing the passer calls at any moment to continue a teams drive.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

What’s crazy is I knew last week would suck. When I saw this matchup I thought it would be worse, which I wasn’t sure was possible. I’m not watching, but see the updates on my phone. Looks like it is the expected dog shit.

I was just dicking around on my phone and there was probably a good 20 minute span I forgot I had the game on.

On 10/13/2022 at 6:27 PM, Brandon said:

What’s crazy is I knew last week would suck. When I saw this matchup I thought it would be worse, which I wasn’t sure was possible. I’m not watching, but see the updates on my phone. Looks like it is the expected dog shit.

On 10/13/2022 at 6:30 PM, St1ck said:

I was just dicking around on my phone and there was probably a good 20 minute span I forgot I had the game on.

image.png