• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

9 hours ago, Tank said:

There’s nothing better than watching the collective disappointment, angst, and bitterness over watching Jets fans react to yet another poor first round pick.

My dad doesn't follow the draft at all. But on Monday he was watching ESPN and they were talking about what the Jets were going to do with their picks. My dad said "The Jets have picks 4 and 10 and will still suck after the draft."

I think they made good picks, but I'm not sold on Wilson being an average or better QB. They can make all the good picks they want, but I think my dad is right.

Record number of trades in the first round, 6 WR's drafted in the first 18 picks, AJ Brown traded to Philly who gave him the more than $20M a year he wanted in an extension, Marquise Brown traded to Arizona where he's reunited with Kyler Murray, only 1 QB taken, GB didn't draft a WR and NE drafted a guy towards the end of round 1 who was ranked outside of most teams top 100.  Definitely an interesting first round and I think a lot of teams on day two could be looking to move up for guys they didn't think would still be on the board. 

53 minutes ago, Lou said:

They also picked up the best rb in the draft in the 2nd round.

Oh, and some crappy TE from some state school in Ohio.

I wanted the Chargers to grab Greg Dulcich. Instead he was picked by division rivals Denver Broncos and now if he torches them twice a season I'm going to be really pissed. 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

They also picked up the best rb in the draft in the 2nd round.

Oh, and some crappy TE from some state school in Ohio.

Those midwestern state schools are highly suspect.

well, most of them…

#gobucks

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

I wanted the Chargers to grab Greg Dulcich. Instead he was picked by division rivals Denver Broncos and now if he torches them twice a season I'm going to be really pissed. 

Love Dulcich. Came to UCLA as a walk-on and worked his ass off. 

He's great for some YAC. 

10 hours ago, St1ck said:

I was watching for him to get picked.  Both teams would have been good for him but Wilson likes the TE's and think he will do well there.  If I was in the Rams draft room I would have targeted him but the Rams weren't invited to the draft this year. 

39 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I was watching for him to get picked.  Both teams would have been good for him but Wilson likes the TE's and think he will do well there.  If I was in the Rams draft room I would have targeted him but the Rams weren't invited to the draft this year. 

Maybe they are still hungover and forgot the draft started.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know why I get so many Cowboys jokes sent my way.....I don't care about them nor are they a rival or in my teams division.

However.....saw this the other day. (I'm paraphrasing here as I can't find it)

"Ladies, don't ever let a man that's a Cowboys fan ever talk down on you. Instead, meet them face to face and talk it out like women."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...