• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Odd Celebrity Connections

New one. 

There was a very famous murder in buena park in 93, Stuart Tay. Rich kids killed another kid, buried him in a backyard. They made a movie about it called "better luck tomorrow". 

I knew two of the killers, and had spent countless hours in that backyard. 

The other brother who lived there tried to join the Marines w me, but couldnt pass the like 2cd grade reading test...

I opened for Andrew Dice Clay once but he didn’t drink. Was pretty nice though back stage.

I made fun of some Farva looking cop with the eldest son on Home Improvment at the River.

I watched @Lou get down with some ballers from Trukee.

25 minutes ago, Adam said:

I opened for Andrew Dice Clay once but he didn’t drink. Was pretty nice though back stage.

I made fun of some Farva looking cop with the eldest son on Home Improvment at the River.

I met the eldest son from Home Improvement at the driving range at a par 3 golf course in Tujunga. Nice kid. He was really big into soccer, and no one has heard from him since.

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Those guys were legit

chunkymonkey for life!

Kevin Flora’s dad was my junior high P.E. teacher.

Major on iZombie went to my high school and graduated same year as me.  Saw him at school at times but never knew him or had him in any of my class periods.  I remember seeing him with a bunch of his friends at the same screening of Varsity Blues as me the weekend it came out at the LaVerne Regal theater.

on the sons of anarchy S1 there was a huge tall black actor, 7 feet tall. he's a former student of mine.

he's been in a lot of things recently, including an M&ms commercial and the current season of whatever marvel show is on tv on Friday nights. nice guy. I've run into him a couple of times in the last couple of years and enjoy seeing him and his success.

The family and I were camping at an RV park on the Gaviota Coast last fall. One night, later in the evening, we all walked to the "glamping" campground next door, where they have a general store and cafe. As I walked into the cafe area, I see a guy sitting with his daughter at one of the tables and didn't think anything of it. As I was standing at the counter deciding what to eat,  the guy was talking loudly to his daughter, having fun, laughing. The voice was loud, gravelly, and unmistakable. Without looking I knew it was Adam Sandler.

"AhhhhvoooooCAAAAHdooooo!!" He yelled over and over as his daughter laughed. There was no separation between him as a person and any one of his goofy movie characters. 

After a few minutes he got up to get something at the store. I told my daughter to go up to his daughter and give her one of her glow-in-the-dark necklaces she made earlier. So she did, and Adam's daughter seemed pretty happy to get that. 

On 7/27/2019 at 1:02 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

New one. 

There was a very famous murder in buena park in 93, Stuart Tay. Rich kids killed another kid, buried him in a backyard. They made a movie about it called "better luck tomorrow". 

I knew two of the killers, and had spent countless hours in that backyard. 

The other brother who lived there tried to join the Marines w me, but couldnt pass the like 2cd grade reading test...

I went to Parks & Sunny Hills.  One of the murderers was a TA in 7th grade math class and humiliated a friend of mine for farting during a test, it was pretty brutal but funny.  Same friend was in a class with the non-smart murderer in high school, who intimidated him into switching tests with him because he had the answers to his version.  Teacher caught them and my buddy got suspended, probably chose wisely lol.

Maybe not people you know, but - 

The man who I succeeded as editor of my high school newspaper, Bill Retherford, is an Emmy and Murrow Award winning writer and multimedia journalist living in New York.

Ryan Tredinnick, another classmate, is Vice President of Operations for the Game Show Network.

A former classmate at the University of Oklahoma, Glen Lewis, has been Mayor of Moore, OK for the past 22 years.

Mike McLarty, a band member at the University of Arkansas who I met while in college, became Press Secretary for President Bill Clinton.

I saw Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson get their Rush star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.  Billy Corgan inducted them and holy shnikes he is T-A-L-L.

I went to American Bandstand 50th Anniversary taping as a broadcast field trip for Mt San Antonio College.  One of the performers there was standing in line at the Rubios Baja Grill during a break from taping nearby in Pasadena.  It was Dennis Quaid.

On 8/3/2019 at 11:50 AM, well_red said:

I went to Parks & Sunny Hills.  One of the murderers was a TA in 7th grade math class and humiliated a friend of mine for farting during a test, it was pretty brutal but funny.  Same friend was in a class with the non-smart murderer in high school, who intimidated him into switching tests with him because he had the answers to his version.  Teacher caught them and my buddy got suspended, probably chose wisely lol.

Thats funny that the guy who killed and buried a dude in a backyard thought a fart was over the line.

Was it Choi?

Thats funny that abraham punked your buddy for his test... like, as soon as he got one answer right, the teacher knew he cheated.