• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Odd Celebrity Connections

What are some odd celebrity connections you have?

- I used to know the OJ Simpson juror who got busted for writing a book.  About ten years ago, he murdered his wife and committed suicide. 
- Phil Nevin's mom was my 8th grade math teacher long before Phil was a star.  She must be in her 70's or 80's now.
- I know Mark Langston's brother.  He hates Mark.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

Not you and Teixera hanging at Sharkeez?

Eh, Torii was there too.

Still a great joke but someone followed my joke up with some creepiness of following Teix's wife and posting their wedding pics or some shit and stating why Teix was going to sign here off of creeping her photos and making weird inferences.

I worked on the ADA team at Coachella for a few years back in 2010 and 2011 so I have some good stories.  CeeLo Green hopped in my golfcart one time when I was near the camping area.  He said that some girl was going to "suck his soul through his D#@K" if he stayed there any longer.  Another time I was working in the lot for handicapped parking and the oldest brother from Malcom in the Middle pulls up with an SUV full of people.  I tell him he can't park in there without a handicap placard.  He is nice and says "Ok no problem" and then just drives to the other side of the parking lot and double parks behind someone elses car.  I walk over to tell him he still can't park there and he hands me and the other guy working $200 each and the keys to his escalade and walks in the venue without saying a word.  We moved his escalade to this corner spot in the lot and backed up a trailer with 2 handicapped porta potties on it and blocked him in. Wish I saw his reaction when he came back.

Played little league against and graduated high school with Robb Nen

Graduated high school with JT Snow's sister 

Met OJ before he killed his wife...he was filming a commercial and hitting golf balls on the football field.  He introduced several of us to Roger Craig

Mark Creese (former Dodger coach) lived in my neighborhood when I was a kid...he used to give us the handles of the bats of Dodger players (Bill Russell, Ron Cey, Garvey, Yeager)....of course we played whiffle ball with them.