• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Odd Celebrity Connections

i met sarah jessica parker and one of her freakazoid kids at my friends' wedding in nyc. 

i got ordained by the universal life church to perform the wedding. the bride was her and matthew broderick's nanny. 

she was frenetic and "friendly" with us plebs in a coke'd out way. her kid was pretty much the same, though i think his drug of choice was prescribed ritalin. 

evidently, ferris decided not to attend the wedding at the last minute. 

6 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

i met sarah jessica parker and one of her freakazoid kids at my friends' wedding in nyc. 

i got ordained by the universal life church to perform the wedding. the bride was her and matthew broderick's nanny. 

she was frenetic and "friendly" with us plebs in a coke'd out way. her kid was pretty much the same, though i think his drug of choice was prescribed ritalin. 

evidently, ferris decided not to attend the wedding at the last minute. 

Being married to her is punishment enough for vehicular manslaughter...and Godzilla.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:45 PM, Lou said:

That reminds me.

I met Oats from Hall & Oats at a BBQ in Manhattan Beach

I assume Phily cheesesteaks were on the grill.

thats the joke GIF

A in law relative of my cousin is in the OC ska band, Seedless.

I knew the blind kid from Dumb And Dumber for a few years through his religion.  I’m an (ex) converted Mormon only because misery loves company.  Sucks that I missed out on so many r rated movies for a handful of years.

On 8/7/2019 at 12:23 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Thats funny that the guy who killed and buried a dude in a backyard thought a fart was over the line.

Was it Choi?

Thats funny that abraham punked your buddy for his test... like, as soon as he got one answer right, the teacher knew he cheated.

no, it was kirn, still hard to believe he was involved.  

On 8/12/2019 at 3:18 PM, well_red said:

no, it was kirn, still hard to believe he was involved.  

Dude, all of those guys (abraham included) were head scratchers. I didnt know any except abraham and choi, oddly in totally different ways... weird as hell they crossed paths (didnt know they both went to sunny hills).

I remember Charles (choi) was trying to do his little thug thing a few months before it happened. (I didnt see him for probably 6 months, maybe even a year before it happened). And it was.... funny.

The rest of those guys I only know what ive read, but all were regular kids. Except Abraham... but he was just a weirdo / idiot. Not a thug (prior to that). He got duped hard by those guys. 

One of my background investigators worked the case way back when it happened. He had some good info on it.

I mentioned in the movie thread a mini series i just watched (the hot zone). One of the actors looked familiar but i couldnt place it... "i know this guy from somewhere"...

.... then it hit me. Had beers with him at the Budapest airport awhile back. And when that happened, it was the same thing. "Hey man, I know you from somewhere".

Dont know his name. Big black dude, was the General in the hot zone. Not a star, but i know he was on the show Ballers (they were filming nearby when i ran into him). Nice guy.

On 7/28/2019 at 8:21 AM, Adam said:

I opened for Andrew Dice Clay once but he didn’t drink. Was pretty nice though back stage.

I made fun of some Farva looking cop with the eldest son on Home Improvment at the River.

I watched @Lou get down with some ballers from Trukee.

I actually often (now that comedy is all the rage) tell the story of when you opened for Joey Diaz at some random bar in somewhere like Colton.

When he opened with telling my girlfriend she was a hot piece of ass and what he would do to her. Comedy gold.

Back announced a record on the Johnny Magnus show one night the summer of '68.

Late 60's to mid 70's, I met Wink Martendale, Geoff Edwards, Dick Whittinghill, Roger Carroll, Robert W. Morgan, Dick Enberg, Dave Niehaus, Don Drysdale, Lily Tomlin and Gary Owens.

I asked Gary to  play a Good Luck Nurney for the HS Marching Band one year before we competed in The All-Western Band Review. I think we finished in 3rd place. 

15 hours ago, Tank said:

I remember that name, but I don't remember the story. can you remind us?

I don’t remember it clearly and may need some help with particulars. But if memory serves me correct a bunch of us were from here were at The District in Orange Circle. I don’t remember how or why, but this chick and her friend started talking to us.

Here’s where it gets fuzzy. Part of me thinks the whole things happened in one night, but the other part has me think this happened over two visits. I want to say I told a story here or in the old dudes forum about the night, cracked some jokes, and some believed it and some didn’t. So on the second visit we ran into the chick again and took a pic with her and posted it up. Poor girl had no idea she was part of an internet inside joke.

So it’s extremely fuzzy on my end. We either met her that night a posted this pic up for the laughs or there was an initial story, we ran into her again, and then took the pic and posted for the laughs.

Either HD or Adam came up with the name and it was an absolute internet gem.