• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you kidding me?

4 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Please get Rengifo up here and regular playing time over Cozart. He was playing well despite what his average was. I read somewhere his average exit velocity when he played was around 95 mph. 

Rengifo 2B

Fletcher SS

La Stella  3B

Walsh and Pujols share 1B/DH until Ohtani is ready...It could be worse

44 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Rengifo 2B

Fletcher SS

La Stella  3B

Walsh and Pujols share 1B/DH until Ohtani is ready...It could be worse

I think we see Ward getting the call. He fits perfectly with Walsh right now to give us 1B depth while Pujols picks up more DH time. Fletcher and Cozart will split time at SS. La Stella gets 2B, Fletcher and Ward split 3B.

Goodwin has cooled off in May significantly too, so Ward might get some big-league LF reps too. 

Ward’s been on fire. Giving him significant playing time for a couple weeks up here might be best for his development right now. If he can come up and finally translate it to the bigs...

Edited by totdprods

12 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Cozart will be seeing extended time at shortstop 

book that 

Might not be the worst thing IF Ausmus/Eppler treat it as a sort of last shot. You get SS now for a couple weeks...produce or you’re gonna be the UT IF for a long time. 

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

Might not be the worst thing IF Ausmus/Eppler treat it as a sort of last shot. You get SS now for a couple weeks...produce or you’re gonna be the UT IF for a long time. 

Likely going to be more than a couple of weeks....and I think the best thing would be he heats up some offensively and we dump him at the trade deadline, which could be about when Simmons gets back...

This game will break your heart sometimes... it will frustrate you and make you miserable too.  It can make you angry. 

As fans we have no control over what happens on the field.  We can only watch and react.  And since we have no control - it makes it all that more difficult.

Nights like last night take all the joy out of being a fan and yet - we'll be back for more tonight or soon thereafter and every other night.

My hope is that this team rallies around one another and decides to fight like hell to win more games.  I just don't have all that much confidence in that happening under Ausmus' leadership - although I have no way to qualify that in any way.  I don't know that there is a guy in the clubhouse that's capable of doing that either.  There's no Torii Hunter or Jered Weaver or Troy Percival or Bengie Molina.  Maybe Pujols is that kind of a leader, but I really don't know.  All I know is that injuries suck and they suck the life out of being a fan. 

We all just want to see what this team can do with a fully healthy roster.  We wonder if that's ever going to happen.

42 minutes ago, True Grich said:

This game will break your heart sometimes... it will frustrate you and make you miserable too.  It can make you angry. 

As fans we have no control over what happens on the field.  We can only watch and react.  And since we have no control - it makes it all that more difficult.

Nights like last night take all the joy out of being a fan and yet - we'll be back for more tonight or soon thereafter and every other night.

My hope is that this team rallies around one another and decides to fight like hell to win more games.  I just don't have all that much confidence in that happening under Ausmus' leadership - although I have no way to qualify that in any way.  I don't know that there is a guy in the clubhouse that's capable of doing that either.  There's no Torii Hunter or Jered Weaver or Troy Percival or Bengie Molina.  Maybe Pujols is that kind of a leader, but I really don't know.  All I know is that injuries suck and they suck the life out of being a fan. 

We all just want to see what this team can do with a fully healthy roster.  We wonder if that's ever going to happen.

I realize that money cannot buy you championships, but, as the Yankees are proving, it can buy you added depth, which will keep you in contention until you get your stars back from the DL. 

3 hours ago, nando714 said:

Cozart will be seeing extended time at shortstop 

book that 

Great news! MLB Trade Rumors says we are in good shape with Cozart:

Fortunately, the club does seem to have the ability to shift some pieces around to cover for any absences. Zack Cozart is probably the most gifted shortstop in the world that doesn’t play that position for a MLB team, so he can slide over there with David Fletcher and Tommy La Stella sharing second and third base. 

32 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

Great news! MLB Trade Rumors says we are in good shape with Cozart:

Fortunately, the club does seem to have the ability to shift some pieces around to cover for any absences. Zack Cozart is probably the most gifted shortstop in the world that doesn’t play that position for a MLB team, so he can slide over there with David Fletcher and Tommy La Stella sharing second and third base. 

sick puke GIF

43 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

I realize that money cannot buy you championships, but, as the Yankees are proving, it can buy you added depth, which will keep you in contention until you get your stars back from the DL. 

The Yankees have an embarrassment of riches. What’s crazy is how many teams help them get there. That team is riddled with injuries and can still win the AL east.