• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels 5/1/2019 (La Stella leading off, Kole 6th)

So did prime Griffey jr, Pujols, bonds, a-rod, sosa, miggy, and many many more not bat 3rd? Lol if u think I’m wrong. U think any ball player outside of the ones who join the media say to each other or even think about the kinda stuff you analytics nerds say? Well they don’t. They care about their avg, hrs, rbis, stolen bases, strikeouts things that have for a long time been the point of conversation in baseball before u armchair *advanced stat geeks came around.

34 minutes ago, rallybug said:

So did prime Griffey jr, Pujols, bonds, a-rod, sosa, miggy, and many many more not bat 3rd? Lol if u think I’m wrong. U think any ball player outside of the ones who join the media say to each other or even think about the kinda stuff you analytics nerds say? Well they don’t. They care about their avg, hrs, rbis, stolen bases, strikeouts things that have for a long time been the point of conversation in baseball before u armchair *advanced stat geeks came around.

Son, who learned you to type good?

5 minutes ago, rallybug said:

Lol. Go far? Really? It’s a message board. U guys must have no lives to all be picking on little old me. Maybe I’ll find a different angel forum cuz u guys r like a cult. 

Our Dear leader @Chuckster70 swears we aren't a cult. He told me the branding tattoos were part of the two-factor authentication to get into the site, and the picture of Chuck that sits on my desk, and on the mantle of my house, are there purely for aesthetic purposes. 

12 minutes ago, rallybug said:

Lol. Go far? Really? It’s a message board. U guys must have no lives to all be picking on little old me. Maybe I’ll find a different angel forum cuz u guys r like a cult. 

You won’t last because you are not only not super smart, but you are super abrasive.   It is not a cult, just a group of people that have been posting together for 15 plus years.  We also have differing of opinions and share them regularly.  

11 minutes ago, rallybug said:

@Tank exactly how was that post trolling? Please enlighten me. 

please read the terms of service before you start into another tirade of insults. If you don't there is little else we can do but suspend your account for ignoring the rules.

18 minutes ago, rallybug said:

how old are you? 

20 minutes ago, rallybug said:

Bye.