• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels 5/1/2019 (La Stella leading off, Kole 6th)

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Grichuck would have had to make a perfect throw to gun down Calhoun.  Ridiculous he wasn’t sent.

I completely disagree.  He was coming in on what turned out to be a shallow fly ball.  There was only one out with the lead off man coming up next.  

Woooooo.

Man it's really nice to have a guy who never K's and hits close to or over .300 at the bottom of the lineup, then La Stella and Trout who both have good power and patience/discipline at the plate. 

Man, I cannot wait to get Ohtani and Upton back and hoping we can keep this lineup configuration. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Well it worked out.  

I still think early in the game against a good pitcher you roll the dice a force a guy like Randall Grichuck to make a play. 

The ball was hit very shallow and most of the time the fielder will make that throw and beat the runner.

it was the first out of the inning.

la Stella was on deck and he isn’t a particularly strong double play threat, and he’s also been one of our best hitters this year.

Trout was up next and likely to get a shot with the bases loaded, an out on the bases might take the bat out of his hands.