• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

04/10 Angels vs Brewers GDT Taylor Ward batting 6th

These getaway games are often tough. Especially when the opponent is trying to salvage a game in the series. They tend to be more aggressive and desperate. Especially knowing that Trout isn't playing.

If Pena can put in a solid six and we get some timely hitting maybe another game like the first of this series. But I fear the Brewer bats are due to wake up.

I also hope Bour continues to progress. He is so strong that he can hit it out of the park even with just decent contact. Going into Chicago he can fatten up his numbers if he finds his comfort zone.

10 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Then imagine next year with Adell, Thaiss and Rengifo. 

Its gonna be insane.

I don’t mean to rain on the parade but so many of you guys are setting yourselves up for massive disappointment.  There is sooooo much faith in Angels land that all these prospects are going to be good major league players.  

Im just hoping that Adell turns out to be a good MLB regular.  We’ll see with the others.  It’s almost definitely a bigger time frame then next year. 

15 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I just hope Ward has a good game. 

Same here. 

The more productive he is the better shot Cozart comes up with a mysterious injury and is sent down for a lengthy rehab to work on his swing. 

Ward was a 20/20 guy when you combine his stats between AA/AAA and the big leagues last season. 

Also, as good as a SS Cozart is defensively, he's not the greatest 3B, so he only edges out Ward there by a little. Ward has a superior arm to Cozart's though and while not as polished defensively, more range too. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t mean to rain on the parade but so many of you guys are setting yourselves up for massive disappointment.  There is sooooo much faith in Angels land that all these prospects are going to be good major league players.  

Im just hoping that Adell turns out to be a good MLB regular.  We’ll see with the others.  It’s almost definitely a bigger time frame then next year. 

Do they have to be good? Can they just be league average and it is an upgrade?

15 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

I was thinking this would be our line up around September...... Not April~

Greatest #shitshow on grass~

If only AP#5 could run fast enough to pull a hammy and be out the year......

Yea, how bitchin would that be....

Just kidding Slappy

32 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Do they have to be good? Can they just be league average and it is an upgrade?

Ya that’s what I mean.  A solidly average everyday player is “good”

i hope that the Angels get several of those.  But it’s no where near certain.   And it may take some time once they crack the major league club.  I think that if you get 4 of your top 10 prospects to stick as major league every day contributors that is an excellent outcome.  The Angels may very well get that, but even if they do IMO there’s still a lot of work to do with external acquisitions to build a legitimate World Series contender.