• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F*ck these Facking losers

ScottT

The good news is if they continue to play like this for the next four weeks we will see LaStella released and Bour released and you’ll see Rengifo and Thias up getting some reps whether they are ready or not.  If Harvey and Cahill continue to pitch well then they will be moved at the deadline, same goes for Kole, and it will deepen our farm even more.  We will get the “I told you so’s” from the Nancy’s but this was still the best road to take rather than mortgage our future with the likes of Dallas Keuchel.  

I tuned in for one of trout's ab's last night.  First time I watched the team this year.  He hit a single and both Gubicza AND Rojas were talking about his hands.  And how he brought his hands through.  And the quickness of his hands.

If you are on this site bitching, more power to you.  I tend to think of the Angels more as a Groundhog Day.  It's the same thing year after year after year.  Pujols can't run.  Pitchers by the bushel who have busted arms.  Calling All Angels before every game. Nameless, faceless outfielders not named Trout.  Nameless, faceless second basemen.  And third basemen.  Gubicza talking about a hitter's hands.  Roger Lodge talking Halo Honks and where you went to high school. Terry Smith's endlessly droning voice in the middle of the summer.

Once in a while an Ohtani shows up.  But otherwise it's mediocre year after mediocre year.  It never changes.

The Angels should be sending free In N Out burgers (not fries) to the people who show up here to bitch.  The angels put out a relentlessly mediocre product (on the field, on tv and on radio) year after year after year.  That people still care enough to bitch should be celebrated, not discouraged.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

We all get the Red Sox are good and starting off slow, the point Taylor is trying to make and the miserable people (not you hangin) don’t get is The Angels aren’t this bad.  If they are then @GrittyVeterans will be rich at the end of the year.  

Most of the casual fans don’t even know that we have a losing record. All fans will still be encouraged to “make some noise”!

And on cue, they will. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

The good news is if they continue to play like this for the next four weeks we will see LaStella released and Bour released and you’ll see Rengifo and Thias up getting some reps whether they are ready or not.  If Harvey and Cahill continue to pitch well then they will be moved at the deadline, same goes for Kole, and it will deepen our farm even more.  We will get the “I told you so’s” from the Nancy’s but this was still the best road to take rather than mortgage our future with the likes of Dallas Keuchel.  

I doubt that trading Harvey, Cahill, or Calhoun would really net us that much. The first two are on one year deals.

Buttrey, while a useful bullpen piece, didn't do anything to deepen our farm. Don't get me wrong, he's been a great addition, and maybe the other half of that deal (Jerez, who netted us Stratton) ends up working out. But to say that trading Harvey & Cahill will deepen our farm is a stretch. 

I'll be honest, if either one of them pitches well enough to be tradeable assets, I wouldn't mind seeing if they (especially Harvey) might be willing to sign an extension. As we've seen over the last half decade, you can never have too many arms.