• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F*ck these Facking losers

ScottT

The fans.  The fans that are incessant whiners.  The fans that have given up after six games..  See you in October.   Be it October 2019 or 2022.   

I'm a little disappointed.  It's hard to get pumped up to go to the game on Thursday.   It's six games, though.  I'd bet on every single batter to have better splits at the end of the season.... other than maybe Lucroy.  

I don't know how some of you make it through a season...  forget five to ten seasons.  I don't know how some of you enjoy when they win... because you are just doing laundry when they aren't.    

2 minutes ago, ValbuenaBatFlip said:

Fans fault we haven't fielded a competitive team in 5 years. How dare the fans have expectations. If you think this forum is "negative" or "whining" go to Twitter... this is nothing.

"we"? lol 

you're a Mariners fan. you aren't fooling anyone. 

4 minutes ago, ValbuenaBatFlip said:

Fans fault we haven't fielded a competitive team in 5 years. How dare the fans have expectations. If you think this forum is "negative" or "whining" go to Twitter... this is nothing.

Yes, I'm blaming the fans.

Geezuz

35 minutes ago, ScottT said:

The fans.  The fans that are incessant whiners.  The fans that have given up after six games..  See you in October.   Be it October 2019 or 2022.   

I'm a little disappointed.  It's hard to get pumped up to go to the game on Thursday.   It's six games, though.  I'd bet on every single batter to have better splits at the end of the season.... other than maybe Lucroy.  

I don't know how some of you make it through a season...  forget five to ten seasons.  I don't know how some of you enjoy when they win... because you are just doing laundry when they aren't.    

Animated GIF

Its not 6 games...its disappointment after disappointment. Its being excited for Albert Pujols only to be let down. Its being excited for CJ and Hamilton, only to be let down. Its exciting to make the playoffs with Trout, only to be swept. Its year after year of the rotation falling apart to injury, of potential wasted to Tommy John. Its another patchwork offense filled with journeymen and has beens. 

It's frustration. 

1 hour ago, ScottT said:

Superman fan

For sure Angels fans are overreacting at this point.  We’re 6 games in and nothing means anything on game 6 of the season.  All the same, wtf else is everyone supposed to talk about ? The team hasn’t been able to hit for shit and it sucks.  The line up is not good.  What is everyone supposed to talk about about ? How we’re all eagerly awaiting Kole Calhoun or Zach Cozart becoming good hitters ?  How great Albert Pujols looks ?

Quite rightly, no one wants to indulge that bullshit.  How about those guys show some life over a reasonable amount of time.  And then, it’ll be fair to stop call them dog shit.

Anyway it’s a long season.  Hopefully guys get going sooner then later. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Don't take this away from them. These sniveling bags of waaaa that only show up when they can gleefully say how they knew the team would suck. Give them their 5 minutes of joy

but that's just it. when we win, they are happy because they're favorite team prevailed.

spineless dweebs 

43 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Red Sox are also 1-5. I'm sure the fans over at ChowdsWin.com are throwing in the towel.

SOSH is always fun when the Sox suck:

"This is the worst Red Sox team ever."

"Or... just an alternate theory here... maybe these are best Mariners and A's teams ever..."

"Ramon Laureano can eat every last morsel of my ass."

"The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms during a comeback, filling one Seattle evening, and then as soon as the Oakland series comes, it stops and leaves you to face the rest of the spring and summer and early fall and playoffs alone. Today, April 2, a day of pain and broken offense, it stopped, and summer was gone."

3 hours ago, ScottT said:

You got Gritty, MP, and Vladdy to call YOU a troll.Well done.