• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols back at cleanup 4/2 Gameday thread 7:10 PM

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Look there are guys that are always miserable on here and they come here just to be miserable.  Own it, because if you don’t you are a god damn hypocrite as well as miserable.  I am not being a super fan, so shut up with that shit.  It’s less than a week in and everyone is being Facking babies around here.  You don’t like my opinion, put me on ignore.  

With all due respect Strad you’re using a very narcissistic approach with your “I’m right and everyone else is wrong”. It’s the vent thread, let’em vent. It’s just an observation and not meant to be personal. You’ve got to stop calling people stupid for giving their opinions. Right or wrong. 

1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

Year 8 of Pujols’ contract and he’s still batting fourth and he’s had a negative WAR three years running. I know, I know... we have no options. 

He's going to play out his contract though! The guy is so pathetic it hurts. I will be happier when he is gone more than the times any of the other losers left (GMJ, Wells, Hamilton, Finley, etc., etc., etc.)

1-5, but at least our pitching has been really good. Our offense has been equally bad. I wonder if Eppler is just going to let us bury ourselves in the month of April or if he will try and get someone like Span to give the lineup some minor semblance of a major league team. 

7 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

I'll always be baffled at how awful his plate approach/batting eye deteriorated. If there is one skill that shouldn't diminish with age it's that.

Interesting eno ugh I having a conversation with a Cardinal fan, who watched pujol's since he came up and said that pujol's never had a great eye, just during his prime he barely got pitched to....so yeah, dude could be true

3 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

He's going to play out his contract though! The guy is so pathetic it hurts. I will be happier when he is gone more than the times any of the other losers left (GMJ, Wells, Hamilton, Finley, etc., etc., etc.)

1-5, but at least our pitching has been really good. Our offense has been equally bad. I wonder if Eppler is just going to let us bury ourselves in the month of April or if he will try and get someone like Span to give the lineup some minor semblance of a major league team. 

Even if he went out and got Span.  I mean so what ? Goodwin is probably going to give you Span production and at least has some upside above that.  Literally 5-6 of the hitters in the line up are terrible on any given night.   There’s not really anything they can do outside of replacing multiple guys.  Which won’t happen until some of the prospects start coming up. 

We just have to hope some of these guys play better. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Even if he went out and got Span.  I mean so what ? Goodwin is probably going to give you Span production and at least has some upside above that.  Literally 5-6 of the hitters in the line up are terrible on any given night.   There’s not really anything they can do outside of replacing multiple guys.  Which won’t happen until some of the prospects start coming up. 

We just have to hope some of these guys play better. 

You're probably right. This Facking sucks and unfortunately these guys are what they are. Even if they play better, it's not going to be that much better considering none of them are very good in the first place.