• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

My wife and the kids and I played yesterday.  nine holes.  I shot a 38, wife shot a 49, my 7 year old shot a 46 and my nine year old shot a 52.  My wife actually scored really good when you consider she had 5 water hazard penalties.  Again my two boys play from about 150-200 yards and then the red tees on par 3's.

My kids have their first tournament of the year next Wednesday.  My five year old girl wanted to play.  She is the only girl in her age group (4-6).......so I guess she is going to take home the trophy.  

• 2 weeks later...

My injury finally healed up, hadn't been out in over 2 months and finally got out to play Saturday at Dove Canyon.  Shot a 104, not bad considering I was hungover as **** from a late night bar hop in Venice Friday night.  56/48, definitely improved as I felt more and more like a human being.

Went camping at Palisades state park (three days, two nights).  Fun little place.  They have a reservoir that does not allow motorized boats.  Just canoes, paddle boats, paddle boards etc.  They also have an 18 hole course and three putting greens.  A lot of fishing, swimming, and golfing.

Picturesque golfing.

Palisade1.jpg

Practice all three days.  

I played the front nine with my boys.  I moved them back to reds on par 3's, 200 yards on par 4's, and 250 yards on par 5's

I shot a 37 from the back tees, oldest shot a 53, other boy shot a 57.

My wife played the back 9 with our oldest boy and oldest girl. My wife shot a 46, oldest boy shot a 44, and my oldest girl just messed around.

It was a really fun course.  We will be going back. It is a little under 2 hours from our house.

Have a thing at my course which is a 9 hole scramble in the afternoon.  It is a skins game scramble, which I still don't get.  You buy in $15 every week and foursomes are as close as they can get to ABCD player. Week before we were 8 under for 9 but everyone parred the same hole so all money carried over. Same thing went on every week but today we had eagle on a par 5 and split 2k between four of us.  I guess in that format doesn't matter who is the most under but who wins the one hole.  I made all our birdie putts and the eagle putt.  

Edited by Kurt Swanson

thanks, ALB. still waiting for golf channel to catch up to me.

seriously, can you imagine getting three holes-in-one in nine holes? insane. that's wandering into north korean dictator territory.