• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Played Sienna GC out in Summerlin last weekend. Very nice course. Great Value. Tough greens...

Had 5 birdie putts on the front. Made bogey on 4 of those holes.

ouch. were they really big greens and you were on in regulation, but were 65 feet away?

On a couple of them. But just different levels. Downhill, double breaking 18 footers are tough. I couldn't find speed til the back. When I did, I was awful off the tee.

Those are interesting but tough greens. There are times I think tiered greens are fun and times I think they blow goats. All depends on how the round is going.

Edited by Tank

I don't think I'll ever be willing to put the practice hours in to get much better around the greens

for only $250, i'll tutor you. one session each week during the summer. i'll provide the hot dogs and grill, you bring the mountain dew.

• 3 weeks later...