• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 record

Torridd

19 hours ago, Jay said:

BTW so will Mariners, Marlins, Padres, and CWS

Theres actually a very good change the Padres and White Sox may before we do at this rate.   Im sure this will get the usual meows or whatever but those 2 are primed to be very good very quickly and have the potential finances to make the key moves we cant. 

wow - lots of optimism here -- well, it IS an ANGELS fan website,

I just don't see us being much better than last year.

Lot of questions in the pen -- I would have preferred we brought Martin Maldonado back to handle the pitching staff and platoon with our new number one catcher who is more offensively oriented than what I prefer in the catching position.

oh well.

I'd put us at 78-84 for 2019. It's a re-building year,

I just hope the Halos start the season playing decent ball and that they don't find themselves 8 to 10 games under .500 early and double digits games out of first place.

that kind of stuff start just puts a pall over the entire season and ensures a lot of empty seats in late July- September.,