• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I thought you were complaining about the stimulus amount.

No. It’s a complaint that believing that one-time amount will cover six months worth of bills. Talk about being disconnected, my goodness. This might have been true in 1964, but it isn’t remotely true in 2021.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

No. It’s a complaint that believing that one-time amount will cover six months worth of bills. Talk about being disconnected, my goodness. This might have been true in 1964, but it isn’t remotely true in 2021.

This is exactly how I feel when previous generations talk about how they paid their way through college without debt and bought a home in 1982, implying that young people today should be able to do the same.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This is exactly how I feel when previous generations talk about how they paid their way through college without debt and bought a home in 1982, implying that young people today should be able to do the same.

They don't say they paid their way through college without debt. They say they paid off the debt they accrued in college. 

Big difference. 

31 minutes ago, Lou said:

They don't say they paid their way through college without debt. They say they paid off the debt they accrued in college. 

Big difference. 

Ha, I've heard plenty of people say things like, "I worked during college so that I didn't have to go into debt."

I'm not saying I've heard this on AngelsWin.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

The problem with people like you is that you don’t realize the government has created bubbles in both housing and tuition. What’s even worse is that you think government is the answer.