• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

Editorial: EDD scandal raises questions about Biden nominee

President Biden’s nomination of Julie Su as U.S. deputy secretary of labor is raising eyebrows throughout California, if not the nation.

Su’s performance as California labor secretary has been a disaster. Since Gov. Gavin Newsom chose her for the position in 2019, the state Employment Development Department she oversaw has been responsible for one of the biggest scandals in state history.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Those are two positive qualities. 

I’m not mad at anyone that is happy with Biden in office. I’m not happy with him but I expect those that have left leaning policies to be. They will overlook his negative qualities as he represents their team. That’s kind of the norm these days. It’s also OK to support some of his policies and criticize others ones. 

Edited by Jason

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m not mad at anyone that is happy with Biden in office. I’m not happy with him but I expect those that have left leaning policies to be. They will overlook his negative qualities as he represents their team. That’s kind of the norm these days. It’s also OK to support some of his policies and criticize others ones. 

Ok

14 minutes ago, Kevin said:

There's also a small weather thing going on in Texas that is increasing gas prices. Hopefully there's a Fox News article on it so Redondo can read about it. 

50 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

There's also a small weather thing going on in Texas that is increasing gas prices. Hopefully there's a Fox News article on it so Redondo can read about it. 

That and with the vaccine roll out, people are starting to travel more. Redondo is right that the pipeline is contributing but it is far from the only reason and how big is a matter of debate. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article248601615.html