• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Hey stick did you know I almost got beat up on the main message board this morning?  Blarg and MAGA came to my rescue.

The only thing Blarg has ever rescued are extra cookies when he sticks his obese riddled hands into the jar. 

Edited by st1ckboy

On 1/22/2021 at 9:09 PM, Blarg said:

No. Him breaking his own presidential mandate is, you dumb twat.

With all due respect.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:16 PM, Blarg said:

Had he done this the day before he signed the mask rule there would be nothing to the story. But his leadership took a big shit on America by breaking his own Presidential mandate just hours after the ink was dry. 

And nowhere in this discussion am I defending Trump. That's you deflecting because you are a dumb twat. 

With all due respect. 

As a paying member of this board I don’t feel comfortable with this sort of hostility toward me as I express my political views. Hopefully going forward we can have more professional moderation of this forum. 

Psaki accused of making fun of military branch, refuses apology

Ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee has called on the White House Press Secretary to "immediately apologize" for her response to a Space Force question during a Tuesday press briefing.

Alabama Republican Rep. Mike Rogers took offense to Jen Psaki’s answer in jest to a question about the future of Space Force under the Biden administration.

"Wow. Space Force. It’s the plane of today," Psaki said, appearing to compare the question to one posed by a reporter two weeks ago, asking about Air Force One’s color scheme.

"It is an interesting question," she said after the reporter pushed back on the validity of the question. "I am happy to check with our Space Force point of contact. I’m not sure who that is. I will find out and see if we have any update on that."

Space Force was enacted by Congress in December 2019 as an extension of the U.S. military and aims to protect U.S. special interests in space capabilities.

"It’s concerning to see the Biden administration’s press secretary blatantly diminish an entire branch of our military as the punchline of a joke, which I’m sure China would find funny," Rogers said in a statement.

"The Space Force was passed with near unanimous support in Congress, the same type of ‘unity’ President Biden is supposedly working towards," he added. "Jen Psaki needs to immediately apologize to the men and women of the Space Force for this disgraceful comment."

Biden has not publically commented on the newest military force that was formed during the Trump administration. But several lawmakers see Space Force as a continuation of the U.S.’s efforts to combat China’s growing presence.

"While the Biden Administration continues to think about whether or not the [Chinese Communist Party] is a threat, China is working overtime to become the dominant force in space," Rep. Mike Waltz, R-Fla., one of the founding members of the House Space Force Caucus, said Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee has called on the White House Press Secretary to "immediately apologize" for her response to a Space Force question during a Tuesday press briefing.

Alabama Republican Rep. Mike Rogers took offense to Jen Psaki’s answer in jest to a question about the future of Space Force under the Biden administration.

"Wow. Space Force. It’s the plane of today," Psaki said, appearing to compare the question to one posed by a reporter two weeks ago, asking about Air Force One’s color scheme.

"It is an interesting question," she said after the reporter pushed back on the validity of the question. "I am happy to check with our Space Force point of contact. I’m not sure who that is. I will find out and see if we have any update on that."

Space Force was enacted by Congress in December 2019 as an extension of the U.S. military and aims to protect U.S. special interests in space capabilities.

"It’s concerning to see the Biden administration’s press secretary blatantly diminish an entire branch of our military as the punchline of a joke, which I’m sure China would find funny," Rogers said in a statement.

"The Space Force was passed with near unanimous support in Congress, the same type of ‘unity’ President Biden is supposedly working towards," he added. "Jen Psaki needs to immediately apologize to the men and women of the Space Force for this disgraceful comment."

Biden has not publically commented on the newest military force that was formed during the Trump administration. But several lawmakers see Space Force as a continuation of the U.S.’s efforts to combat China’s growing presence.

"While the Biden Administration continues to think about whether or not the [Chinese Communist Party] is a threat, China is working overtime to become the dominant force in space," Rep. Mike Waltz, R-Fla., one of the founding members of the House Space Force Caucus, said Tuesday.

The Air Force One question  is what journalism is all about. Bringing up the hard questions. At least the Space Force question was a legit one so I don’t know why she acted like it wasn’t

Edited by Jason

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

lololololololol

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Space Force is a branch of the military?