• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout Reportedly Expected to Receive 'Lifetime' Contract Offer from Angels

Well I love the Angels but if I was Trout I would get the hell out of here if the Angels don't do anything. They need a whole bullpen as everyone sucks as you can not trust any of them. Calhoun is over as it hit midnight and he turned into a pumpkin, they need a catcher, a third baseman, and some starting pitchers, and stop getting peanuts from the trash, Why do you think the other team let the players go because they suck. They need to do a lot of work this off season. I hope they do something as I really want Trout to stay but not the way things are now.

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

Excuses excuses excuses. If not for injuries, players playing poorly, someones moon cycle, and someone somewhere eating Yogurtland at 9 o'clock at night this team would be in first in the AL West.

Reasons reasons reasons.  Sorry you are incapable of telling the difference.   

39 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Reasons reasons reasons.  Sorry you are incapable of telling the difference.   

I like excuses. They are much more fun than the. Gosh darn the Angels just have the worst luck. Boo hoo. Why does nothing ever work out for us. The same person forget that we got Trout in the late 20s of a draft. Figure it out. Stop making excuses and get it done on the field. End of story. Excuses are for the weak. 

15 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I like excuses. They are much more fun than the. Gosh darn the Angels just have the worst luck. Boo hoo. Why does nothing ever work out for us. The same person forget that we got Trout in the late 20s of a draft. Figure it out. Stop making excuses and get it done on the field. End of story. Excuses are for the weak. 

But reasons tell you part of why things happen.  

Just now, Stradling said:

But reasons tell you part of why things happen.  

Results are all that matter. Every year you can come up with excuses. Every game you can come up with excuses. Every inning you can come up with excuses. Either they won or they lost. They made the playoffs or they didn't. Reasons tell part of the story sure but all that matters is that it's another year the Angels won't make the playoffs. What injuries made them lose tonight? What injuries made them lose last night? Shoemaker got hit, Trout, Ohtani and the rest of the line up scored 0 runs. 

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

Results are all that matter. Every year you can come up with excuses. Every game you can come up with excuses. Every inning you can come up with excuses. Either they won or they lost. They made the playoffs or they didn't. Reasons tell part of the story sure but all that matters is that it's another year the Angels won't make the playoffs. What injuries made them lose tonight? What injuries made them lose last night? Shoemaker got hit, Trout, Ohtani and the rest of the line up scored 0 runs. 

Yea ok you keep saying excuses and I’ll live in a world where there are reasons why things happen.   

Yea ok you keep saying excuses and I’ll live in a world where there are reasons why things happen.   

If only he didn't catch the ball we would have scored 3 runs. If only the player didn't swing at that pitch it would have been a strike. Keep making excuses. I look forward to the ones next year. Well 2019 we weren't supposed to compete anyway, we are supposed to compete in 2020....

3 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

If only he didn't catch the ball we would have scored 3 runs. If only the player didn't swing at that pitch it would have been a strike. Keep making excuses. I look forward to the ones next year. Well 2019 we weren't supposed to compete anyway, we are supposed to compete in 2020....

I look forward to you being a dumbass next year as well.   

Quick question why aren’t you in the majors?  

I look forward to you being a dumbass next year as well.   

Quick question why aren’t you in the majors?  

Cute. I like being called names. Which one derails threads? People who say they hate excuses or people who call people names. A lot of excuses why I didn't get drafted. I think my favorite one was that I stopped playing baseball when I was 10 because I hated the sport. What year did you get drafted?

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

Cute. I like being called names. Which one derails threads? People who say they hate excuses or people who call people names. A lot of excuses why I didn't get drafted. I think my favorite one was that I stopped playing baseball when I was 10 because I hated the sport. What year did you get drafted?

Nice excuse.  

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What team has the most talent in baseball?

The Angels any team that has the best baseball player in the world has the most talent. Tom Brady is the best QB of all time and they somehow make the playoffs every year and have won 5 titles.