• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you doing for the 4th of July?

For the first year since married we have nothing planned for the 4th. Fireworks aren't allowed in San Dimas (the realtor neglected to mention this) and the kids all have their own plans and my brothers are playing the hermit game and hunkering down. 

I may drive in to work really early tomorrow to pick up some stuff and take my wife. We can have breakfast on the shore before driving back before the idiots ruin the freeways again. After that it's pretty much nothing. Might work on the show for a little while, take a swim, watch the Angels game. 

we're cooking veggie burgers with my brother and mom. there'll also be potato salad and vegetarian baked beans. then we'll talk about funeral plans for my dad (he didn't die yet but i just had a half hour phone call with him telling me what he wants, so we need to discuss it). then we'll watch the angels game. no fireworks plans for this year.

40 minutes ago, Tank said:

we're cooking veggie burgers with my brother and mom. there'll also be potato salad and vegetarian baked beans. then we'll talk about funeral plans for my dad (he didn't die yet but i just had a half hour phone call with him telling me what he wants, so we need to discuss it). then we'll watch the angels game. no fireworks plans for this year.

Might be the most depressing post ever on here. Not just the bad news about your dad (sorry bud), but the menu, and watching this team.

Smoked brisket, slaw, mac salad, jalapeno poppers, cinnamon apples, baked beans.

Staying home, we have gone to in-laws in Roseburg, or, for the last several years.  They generally have a pretty good fireworks show. Stuck around this time because the kids have a junior bocce ball tourney tomorrow.

I'm amazed at the amount of personal fireworks that people have and set off. It's not like the cones/fountains we could get as kids. It's aerial stuff and it's impressive. Flying home Sunday evening from Spokane, as we got into the landing pattern for LAX, there was no shortage of aerial displays that we saw from the plane.

i miss setting off fireworks.