• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you doing for the 4th of July?

32 minutes ago, Tank said:

I'm amazed at the amount of personal fireworks that people have and set off. It's not like the cones/fountains we could get as kids. It's aerial stuff and it's impressive. Flying home Sunday evening from Spokane, as we got into the landing pattern for LAX, there was no shortage of aerial displays that we saw from the plane.

i miss setting off fireworks.

Well, if you're watching the Angels game, there's plenty of fireworks being set off by Parker right now. 

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

I was never big into fireworks, but I love that where I live I can go out on my balcony and literally see everywhere in OC where they set fireworks off. It is actually pretty cool every year.

Santa Ana will look like Baghdad in 1991 as soon as it gets dark.

We took a shooting a few hours ago. Lady in her front yard, with her kids....bullet hit her coming down....

F*ck people are stupid.

My daughter and her boyfriend took me to BeachWood Barbeque in Seal Beach for lunch....Nice beer menu and bbq menu. Seal Beach is what Huntington Beach used to be. Then we introduced him to the Posse Bar right by my house.  It's a First Responder Bar that has at least 10 TVs devoted to sports and has a picture of my Dad (in his Marine uniform) on the wall.  All in all, one of the best 4ths I have experienced.  I hear loud outbursts all over the neighborhood, so all I will have to do is walk outside to see fireworks. 

Drove in to work early, got what I needed and then Carol and I went and had Dim Sum for brunch. Came home and watched the game, then threw some burgers on the grill for dinner. No fireworks here, San Dimas is a dull place.

we weren't planning anything for last night . . . until i remembered some firecrackers i had. my daughter has never lit any fireworks ever, so we decided to fire them off in the backyard. i was hoping she'd be excited by it, but all she and my wife could do was talk about not having any bail money once i got caught breaking the law . . . some real comedians in my household.

so we lit the whole pack and that was it . . . until my brother remembered he had some in his garage from about 25 years ago. he ran up and got them and we lit a few flowers, a smoke bomb, and a couple of piccolo petes. have to admit plenty of nervousness at how stable they were going to be, but they held up well and we didn't have any problems. meanwhile, the comedians kept poo-pooing our meager antics. oh well. it's not like we dropped $600 but can never go to INO...

I can't post here what I did, but the rest of the day was just hanging out and strangely I heard the fireworks going off but couldn't bring myself to go outside and watch.

Never really into fireworks, but if I stand there long enough I appreciate them and that it's only one day out of the year.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:00 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Santa Ana will look like Baghdad in 1991 as soon as it gets dark.

We took a shooting a few hours ago. Lady in her front yard, with her kids....bullet hit her coming down....

F*ck people are stupid.

I hate that sort of stupidity SO MUCH. It would be very difficult for me not to beat the living sh*t out of someone just carelessly firing their pistol into the air in an urban/suburban setting.